In/Spectre Season 2
The fantasy of writers has no boundaries. The anime “In / Specter”, created based on the manga of the same name, will draw the viewer into a world in which the immortal handsome man, together with a young girl-mediator between spirits and people, will not leave any chance for evil monsters…
Genre – Fantasy, Romance, Comedy.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on January 11, 2020.
The number of episodes is 12.
The original name of the anime is Kyokō Suiri.
Another name for the anime is “Invented Inference”.
When will the sequel to the anime “In / Specter Season 2” come out?
The anime “In / Specter” did not show high ratings, and fans after watching the series were divided into 2 groups: those who liked the plot and the sketch, and those who found the project boring and weak. Despite this, the season 2 of the anime can theoretically come out, and if this happens, then, most likely, not earlier than December 2020. But will the director take up the job? Will he challenge himself and the viewer, starting to create a new season? Will it be brighter and deeper? There are no answers to these questions yet. Let’s give the creators of the series time to decide on its continuation.
Yokai are supernatural monsters and ghosts of Japanese mythology.
2 years ago, Kotoko Iwanaga met Kuro Sakuragawa at the hospital. Having fallen in love with a young tall guy at first sight, she is no longer able to forget about him. You can not say about Kuro, who did not pay attention to the girl at all, because he had a lover.
Kuro met with his girlfriend Saki for a long time. Despite the fact that she was a little older than him, the relationship between the young seemed flawless. But once walking along the promenade, lovers saw a monster in the water. Saki screamed in terror, unable to stop her scream, and Kuro simply ran away. Manifestation of cowardice? Be that as it may, the couple broke up, the girl left for another city. Everyone except young Kotoko can believe in this story of parting. She knows for sure – it was not so. So why are all the monsters afraid of Kuro and run away headlong?
Faced with an angry bull monster in the library, Kuro finally showed his true face. Letting the bull eat his hand, the monster dies. Surprised Kotoko reveals the guy’s main secret: his whole body is poison for Yokai. In addition, Kuro is able to regenerate body parts in seconds.
Two people with incredible abilities met 2 years later. There are no accidents in life. Now, united, they are waiting for great adventures and war with monsters…
- Kotoko Iwanaga – the main character, 17 years old, a sweet and very sociable teenage girl, a university student; unrequitedly in love with Kuro; due to her pretty appearance and petite physique, many consider Kotoko a child; the right eye and left leg are dentures.
- Kuro Sakuragawa – 22 years old, university student; studying in the same educational institution as Kotoko; possesses supernatural abilities of regeneration and foresight; calm and non-conflict person; to destroy a monster, it is enough to eat any part of Kuro’s body.
- Saki Mihara – police transport department; Kuro’s ex-girlfriend; went to college with a guy; brave, never believed in ghosts or monsters; having learned the secret of Kuro, she decided to part with him, and after graduation she left to work in another city; despite the physical distance from Kuro, the girl always thinks about him.
- The manga was first published in April 2015 in Kodansha’s Shōnen Magazine R, which in turn is based on the 2011 Japanese novel Invented Inference: Steel Idol Nanase.
- In October 2019, the Kodansha publishing house officially announced that Shōnen Magazine R would stop printing. Now they are switching only to digital format.
- Voice actor Mamoru Miyano (Kuro speaks in his voice) performs the final song “LAST DANCE” for the anime.
- The director of the series was Keiji Gotoh, who worked on projects such as “Endride”, “Witch Craft Works”, “Sengoku Collection” and others.
In/Spectre Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|