Reagan Ridley is a real fan of her work! The girl dreams of making the world better than it is, and stubbornly goes to her goal. Reagan works tirelessly for a shadow government organization, creating innovative inventions and consoles herself with the thought that someday she will be able to meet someone as smart as herself. In the meantime, the girl can only work with those whom she despises…
“Inside Job ss 2”: release date, announcement
The premiere date for the sequel to “Inside Job” has not yet been announced. But it is known that initially Netflix ordered 20 episodes of the animated series, which will eventually be shown in 2 parts. Most likely, the premiere of the 2nd part will take place no earlier than the fall of 2022, taking into account the fact that work on their creation is in full swing at the present time. We continue to follow the news.
The animated series is executive produced by Alex Hirsch, creator of “Gravity Falls” project, which has been watched around the world for 4 years.
Reagan gets ridiculous tasks every day. Sometimes the father comes up with wild ideas, such as rioting outside the White House — this is how he attracts the attention of his daughter. Sometimes at work there are incidents in which Reagan does not want to participate at all: colleagues love parties and often take illegal drugs. But the girl is preoccupied with the idea of creating something that can protect the world from destruction.
The Shadow Government organization is a secret service that deals with dangerous developments, creates new races, communicates with alien civilizations and reveals conspiracy theories that threaten the world with disintegration. For a long time, Reagan has been aiming for a leadership position, but many colleagues compare her to her father, who was recently fired for his bad temper and love of alcohol.
One day the boss calls her into the office. Along with the news of the promotion, she receives Brett, a colleague who will head the department on an equal basis with her. Out of anger, Reagan withdraws into herself and harbors anger at the newcomer. She launches the “ROBOTUS” project and demonstrates to her superiors. The management remains delighted, but not from the girl’s work, but from the prospects that she opened to them.
They decide to launch ROBOTUS into society without her help. Reagan is furious that management has put Brett in charge of this assignment. She goes home, and on TV she sees that the robot-president has decided to fence off the country from the rest with an iron dome. Brett doesn’t know what to do.
Realizing that the world needs to be saved, the girl rushes to the aid of her comrades. And although they did not always find a common language, they were able to rally and work together when it comes to America. Reagan realized that Brett was not as useless as she thought. Disarming ROBOTUS, the girl locked his half-dead body in the laboratory. She did not yet know that she was trying to cure her most ferocious enemy…
Main characters and voice actors
- Reagan — crazy in her long-term plans; she is sure that people can still be made good by making a good world for them; works for the Shadow government organization; She is rightfully considered the smartest employee who surpassed her own father, who almost got to the solution to the mystery of the Shadow government — Lizzy Caplan.
- Brett — a colleague of Reagan; actor; has excellent communication skills, which the girl lacks so much; able to resolve conflicts in communication with any person, to get into trust, which commands respect from the uncommunicative Reagan; he is kind, always ready to help, but very stupid in terms of work — Clark Duke.
- Gigi — Reagan’s pretentious subordinate; is in the position of a public relations specialist; the queen of the internet; does only what is fashionable; loves handsome men and expensive things; does not respect Reagan; dresses very well and fashionably; participates in all recreational activities involving alcohol — Tisha Campbell.
- Magic Myc — a glowing mushroom with a human mind; has the ability to read other people’s thoughts after it touches a person with its tentacles; works for the Shadow government organization and is often helpful — Brett Gelman.
- In June 2021, the first screening of the animated series took place at the Annecy International Animation Festival in France. At the same time, Alex Hirsch said that for his creation of the series, information was used that he absorbed along with the TV show “The X-Files“, which was a huge success in the 1990s. Having reworked what he saw in his own way, Hirsch began writing a script for the animated film “Inside Job”.
- Netflix launched Season 1 of the series in October 2021. Executive producer and screenwriter Shion Takeuchi signed a collaboration with Netflix back in 2018, but only 3 years later was able to provide “Inside Job” material for broadcast, which ultimately proved to be successful.
- The first people to read the script and get cast were Tisha Campbell and Lizzy Caplan. The girls have been friends with Alex Hirsch for a long time and were invited by him. Later, Brett Gelman, Clark Duke and others joined the cast.
Inside Job Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|