The UK’s Cyber Crime Unit, headed by Christine Cranfield, has undergone a change — an American employee named Jerry is sent to her from the NSA. He has an endless supply of ambition, but he knows little about the work and does not want to admit himself under the control of Christine. But one day the secret comes out…
“Intelligence ss 3”: release date, announcement
The audience is not ready to let go of the beloved main characters. Initially, it seemed that the creators of the TV show “Intelligence” were not going to close a completely successful project: they started talking about the season 2 immediately after the release of the first one. Unfortunately, as of July 2022, the project management does not announce that they are working on the season 3 of the picture. We continue to follow the news.
The office work, led by Christine, never ends. Unfortunately, its employees are not very smart, they are fond of Matthew McConaughey and are not even able to fix the printer, which slows down the work of the entire department. Sometimes they are unable to complete the task, but the kindness of the boss keeps them from losing their jobs.
On the very first day after arrival, Jerry meets new employees. He is able to give them the impetus and motivation that Christine lacks so much, but working on his own is a great horror. Jerry is capable of anything to get rid of the hated tasks. He is more concerned with relationships in a team than work in it. Christine quickly notices this and asks Evelyn, her assistant, to collect a dossier on the man.
But the girl’s foolishness, the boss for a long time does not see any information about the newcomer. And while relations are heating up, Jerry is looking for allies among new colleagues. The notorious programmer Joseph immediately becomes sympathetic to the famous American NSA agent, and often becomes a pawn in his sophisticated machinations.
The truth comes out at the moment when Jerry, under various pretexts, begins to refuse to pass the general aptitude test. Suspecting something was wrong, Christine begins to understand and look for his dossier. It turns out that Jerry has no positive results in his previous job, and he spread the rumors of praise himself!
Thanks to the good relations that developed in his team, Joseph was able to stay in the same place, but on different conditions. Joseph, Mary, and Tuva introduced him to interesting work in cybercrime, and Jerry got carried away with information. But what would a person do in such a place, whose knowledge of such work is minimal?
Actors and their roles
- Jerry — a legendary former NSA employee; arrived at London headquarters to mend relations, but was soon exposed; on good terms with his mother, on bad terms with Christine, who sees him as a mediocre subordinate; tries to remove her from office, but she is too smart to allow it — David Schwimmer.
- Joseph — a programmer with low self-esteem; often gets into trouble; adores Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey, whose face he once tried to print on a broken printer; accidentally deleted all files on his computer and tried to restore them using Google — Nick Mohammed.
- Tuva — a programmer, a great cracker; serious, responsible, always fulfills the tasks assigned to her; differs from colleagues in high efficiency and diligence — Gana Bayarsaikhan.
- Christine — the tough, bossy head of UK’s Cyber Crime Unit; thanks to her command, the country easily survives hacker attacks, but condescension towards subordinates forces her to work with illiterate people — Sylvestra Le Touzel.
- Mary — the oldest employee in the department; everyone notices her huge hairstyle, to which it is impossible to connect sensors from a lie detector; a dreamy, creative person who loves to chat with colleagues — Jane Stanness.
- David Schwimmer is familiar to viewers from the legendary TV show “Friends”, where for 10 years he played the role of paleontologist Ross. Since then, he has rarely appeared on the screen, and his life is centered around defending the rights of the oppressed. By the way, recently, on May 27, 2021, HBO Max will release a 60-minute episode of the TV show “Friends: The Reunion“.
- Actor Nick Mohammed also wrote the screenplay for the TV series “Intelligence”. David Schwimmer executive produced Season 1 of 6 episodes. Matt Lipsey, best known for his TV projects “Psychoville”, “Inside No. 9”, “Vexed”, “Mountain Goats”, “Gangsta Granny” and “Jekyll”, became the sole director for the first two seasons.
- As an office where the main characters lived, a real-life building was used, in which intelligence agents previously worked. Thanks to the well-coordinated work of the production designers, the premises quickly acquired the look necessary for filming.
Intelligence Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||not announced|
|3x02||Series 2||not announced|
|3x03||Series 3||not announced|
|3x04||Series 4||not announced|
|3x05||Series 5||not announced|
|3x06||Series 6||not announced|