Iron Fist Season 3 release date
The childhood of Denny Renda was the simplest and cloudless. Going on vacation in the Himalayas with their parents, no one could imagine what would turn out. The journey ended in a sudden hurricane that took the lives of loved ones.
Iron Fist Season 3 will be available in the broadcast, on the channel Netflix, as early as June 10, 2019. It is logical, because the previous seasons came out on this day – this punctuality is a hallmark of the TV channel. The number of episodes will remain the same – each season of the series is divided into 13 series of 60 minutes.
After the death of his parents, Denny was able to find the city of Kun-Lun, which for a long time was considered lost. He decided to stay there and begin studying martial arts. After many years, having won in the ritual battle, he acquired the ability to enter spiritual power into a fist, after which he called himself Iron Fist.
Despite the progress in teaching, questions of a past life did not leave Denny alone and he went for answers to New York. Missing 15 years in his native land, where everyone considered him dead, he returns. To old acquaintances, Rend talks about a hurricane and a catastrophe that took away parents, about his miraculous rescue by Himalayan monks, about the great goal he must perform, and about the secret knowledge that he can manage. Surrounding sincerely believe that the guy went mad, takes him to a psychiatric clinic. After a few days there, Denny is released.
At the same time getting to know Colleen Wing, to whom he feels sympathy. He comes up with a way to return the finances of his parents. He decides to create a front and engage in an open fight against drugs and crime, which originate under the wing of the secret organization “Hand”.
Iron Fist Season 3 tells of the struggle with the unknown, who made their way to Kun-Lun and destroyed all the monks. Denny is tormented by guilt, because he did not have the right to leave the city, and considers himself guilty. Renda dreams with the corpses of fellow martial artists, he becomes anxious and depressed, ceasing to control his strength.
Actors and their roles
- Finn Jones – got the lead role and became an Iron Fist. Many remember him on the series “Games of the Thrones”, where he played a completely different role, the knight of Loras – an outspoken lover of men and a beautiful ruler.
- Jessica Henvik – Colleen Wing, Danny’s lover, also participated in the “Game of Thrones” in 2012.
- David Wenham – Harold Micham, the main villain, until the last moment, severely ruled by a corporation owned by Denny’s parents. In 2017, the movie “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Do not Tell a Tale” was released, in which Wenham was given the role of Scarfield.
4 interesting facts
- In the car-tuned Marvell, the story of Denny Renda is considered the fourth on the list of superhero series.
- In the 1st and 2nd seasons of the series “Defenders” one of the main roles was won by Finn Jones, still in the role of Iron Man.
- Rosario Dawson plays the role of a local hospital surgeon and participates in every TV series that Netflix releases.
- In 2002, it was planned to shoot a full-length film based on the comic book Marvell about Iron Man, but the project was considered unfavorable and closed in the same year.
Iron Fist Season 3 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||Jun 10, 2019|
|3x02||Series 2||Jun 17, 2019|
|3x03||Series 3||Jun 24, 2019|
|3x04||Series 4||Jul 1, 2019|
|3x05||Series 5||Jul 8, 2019|
|3x06||Series 6||Jul 15, 2019|
|3x07||Series 7||Jul 22, 2019|
|3x08||Series 8||Jul 29, 2019|
|3x09||Series 9||Aug 5, 2019|
|3x10||Series 10||Aug 12, 2019|
Top 10 Marvel Comics Stories!
The 10 Best DC Comics Stories Of All Time!