Those who got acquainted with the story of an ordinary schoolboy Yūji Itadori did not remain indifferent. A mixture of combat manga and comics in the horror genre did their job – it was decided to revive the main characters. The anime adaptation was in the top of the most anticipated projects. And the patience of the fans was rewarded. Favorite character “left” the paper confinement in order to appear on our screens in all its glory. Will there be a continuation of the anime?
Genre – fantasy, adventure.
The season 1 premiered on October 3, 2020.
“Jujutsu Kaisen ss 2”: release date, announcement
Critics praised not only the original source, but also season 1 of anime adaptation. The high quality of the drawing, the full disclosure of the characters, a bright storyline that leads in a strictly defined direction to its development is noted. Therefore, we can firmly say that the director’s competent approach to business will put the anime series “Jujutsu Kaisen” on a par with such popular projects as “Tokyo Ghoul“, “Bleach” or “Blue Exorcist“.
The season 2 of the anime “Jujutsu Kaisen” was officially announced in February 2022. It is known that the MAPPA studio will again develop new episodes, and the premiere is scheduled for 2023. There is no more precise information yet. We continue to follow the news.
“Help people you can help. Don’t think about your own benefit. Save those you can. Die among people. And, most importantly, don’t be like me.” These dying words of Yūji Itadori’s grandfather haunted him for a long time. They clearly stuck into the guy’s memory. But only with time will he begin to understand their deep meaning …
Itadori never differed from his peers, except that he ran well. But the athletic club at school did not interest him at all. Itadori’s passion is a place where no one will force him to do something. So he got to the Occult Club: summoning spirits and talking with them, hiking in “ghostly” places, etc. He loved to spend time with his (only two) friends. But one day everything changed.
Itadori found a strange box with an unknown object on the school grounds and gave it to his friends from the Club. Having removed the seals, which eventually turned into paper, the guys release the Curse. And in order to save them, the guy has no choice but to swallow this amulet in an unequal battle. Now he is forced to share his body with an insidious creature who wants to get out and sow evil. Is there a way to stop this chaos or the only way out for Itadori is death?..
- Yūji Itadori – an ordinary high school student; an excellent athlete, but refused to be a member of the corresponding club, choosing an Occult Club; found a cursed amulet, as a result, the Curse imprisoned in it was released; Itadori is hot-tempered, stubborn, but brave, ready to come to help his friends, especially since his grandfather bequeathed this before his death; by swallowing the amulet-finger, Itadori becomes a vessel for the existence of a powerful Curse.
- Satoru Gojō – one of the strongest magicians; teacher of the 1st kind at Magic Technical College; ensured that the college leadership did not execute Itadori until the guy found all the fingers of his inner Curse; able to control the space around him.
- Ryōmen Sukuna – a high-level Curse that now lives inside Itadori; is able to go outside, see and feel everything, but is controlled by his “owner”; his goal is murder, but this is only possible if he takes over the guy’s body completely.
- Megumi Fushiguro – young magician; almost died inside the school where Itadori studies, but was saved by him; Satoru Gojō is his mentor at Magic Technical College; able to create spirits (shikigami) from its shadows to fight curses.
- The anime was directed by Sunghoo Park, which presented the audience with such anime projects as “The God of High School“.
- The anime is based on the manga of the same name, published since March 5, 2018 in Weekly Shōnen Jump by Shueisha. As of October 2020 (by the time Season 1 of anime was released), 13 volumes have been published.
- The anime adaptation was created at the MAPPA studio, from where such popular projects as “The God of High School”, “Dorohedoro“, “Granblue Fantasy“, “Zombie Land Saga” were released.
- The 31st issue of Shōnen Jump magazine published the results of a survey about their favorite characters, conducted for the first time among readers. As a result, it turned out that the most popular hero is Yūji Itadori. In total, more than 163,000 votes were collected, with almost 22,000 people voted for Itadori.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|