Kabukichou Sherlock Season 2
There is probably not a single person on Earth who has not heard of the great detective Sherlock Holmes and his faithful assistant Dr. Watson. That’s just the creator of the anime “Kabukichou Sherlock” Ai Yoshimura decided to move popular characters into his unusual project, that is, in one of the district of Japanese Tokyo. At the same time, the series does not claim to be the exact image of a classic detective. And what will come of it – we’ll see…
Genre – detective, comedy.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on October 11, 2019.
The original name of the anime is “Kabukichō Syarokku”.
When will the anime “Kabukichou Sherlock Season 2” come out?
The continuation of the non-standard, but catchy anime “Kabukichou Sherlock Season 2” will take place at the end of 2020. This unofficial information was taken from one social network.
After the success of the first season, many critics expressed their opinion that the series will be continued. In this case, most likely, not one. Did the story of Sherlock Holmes ever end in one season?..
Kabuki-cho is one of the neighborhoods of the popular Shinjuku district in Tokyo. With the advent of darkness, life wakes up in it: the district is buried in neon lights, the light becomes so bright that there is no difference with day. But besides entertainment, pleasures, noise and din, terrible things happen. One of these things was the news of another murder with the handwriting of serial killer Jack the Ripper.
Several detectives gathered in the bar, and the topic of the discussion, of course, was nightly murder. Authorities are ready to take extreme measures to calm down worried citizens and catch the criminal. A reward of 10 million yen will be received by those who catch the criminal. And here the story is just beginning…
- Sherlock Holmes – the most famous detective in the world, but in this story investigating cases in the East Side of Shinjuku Ward; loves rakugo – miniatures performed by professional storytellers on the stage.
- Dr. John H. Watson – a constant assistant and friend of Sherlock Holmes, but in the anime acts as an ordinary detective client.
- James Moriarty – the eternal enemy of humanity and Sherlock Holmes in particular, but in the series it is only a daring high school student with a brilliant mind and quick wits.
- Mrs. Hudson – an extremely unusual lady who runs the house of seven detectives.
- Pipe – Mrs. Hudson’s cat of huge size.
- Torataro Kobayashi – a former member of the Yakuza, a traditional form of organized crime in Japan; recently slowly but surely turned into a detective.
- Michel Belmont – a past police investigator and gambling detective.
- Mary Morstan – a young, beautiful, cheerful girl-detective, who famously takes up the investigation of crimes.
- Lucy Morstan – a very handsome detective; works as a team with Mary.
- Fuyuto Kyogoku – another detective who has a great and completely unbanal dream – to become rich.
- The director of “Kabukichou Sherlock” is Ai Yoshimura. It is very rare to meet a fragile woman as the chief director of an anime. Despite this, Yoshimura has vast experience. Among her many works, we note “Yarichin Bitch Club”, “B: The Beginning“, “Cheer Danshi!!”, “Dance with Devils”, etc.
- The plot of the anime was kept secret for a long time. None of the audience could even find information about the genre of the upcoming series. The creators of the project have intensified the interest of anime fans to the extreme point, which is why “Kabukichou Sherlock” got into the top of the most anticipated anime series of the fall.
Kabukichou Sherlock Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||the end of 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||the end of 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||the end of 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||the end of 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||the end of 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||the end of 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||the end of 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||the end of 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||the end of 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||the end of 2020|