When the world ceases to be beautiful and friendly, it is time to struggle for existence. Survival in post-apocalyptic conditions is a difficult task. But nothing gives you strength, like your own family, for which you are responsible…
The premiere of the season 1 took place on January 9, 2019.
Genre – fantasy.
Number of episodes – 12.
When will the anime “Kemurikusa Season 2” be released?
The director of the anime “Kemurikusa” Tatsuki admitted in an interview that he is ready to release its sequel. And on April 3, 2019, fans saw only an additional episode called “Episode 12.1”. Unfortunately, Season 2 won’t take place.
The story unfolds against the dreary post-apocalyptic cityscape, in which unknown creatures constantly appear – red bugs. The forerunner of the appearance of insect-like robots is red fog.
Sisters Rin, Ritsu and Rina must survive in a world that is mysterious and intriguing at the same time. While Ritsu hears the appearance of enemies, Rin is ready to stand up for her sisters. Due to its strength, the girl is able to crush the beetles with one blow.
But not always everything is going well. If one of the girls dies, then the body falls into dozens of luminous leaves, carried away by the wind. So it became with the 5th copy of Rina.
The sudden appearance of a guy named Wakaba changes everything. He is able to sense the approach of deadly insects. Teaming up with the sisters, Wakaba comes to the defense of the family.
What awaits the heroes ahead? Fight and survival? Discovering new abilities? Understanding your purpose in this world? Wakaba can learn to truly take care not only of others, but also of one’s own person. Rin will be able to open to others as well as himself. Girls waiting for self-development and the viewer will be able to observe this throughout the new series.
The journey of the main characters on the islands continues. They are waiting for new adventures, post-apocalyptic intrigue and, most importantly, friendship…
- Rin – a strong, serious, and at the same time shy girl that protects her sisters from red bugs.
- Ritsu – able to hear the approach of red bugs with her cat ears, is weak in health, but always helps Rin in fighting insect killers, thanks to the long roots of Midori-chan, Ritsu controls sisters’ rest and detects the onset of beetles.
- Midori-chan – a tree in constant need of water, its leaves are capable of destroying red bugs, but for humans they are healing.
- Rina – the smallest of the sisters, she has 4 copies of herself, a cheerful girl who is constantly striving to fight the bugs.
- Wakaba – a kind, curious, courageous guy, who does not remember anything about what happened to him and how he got into the territory of the sisters, feels the rise in the temperature of the fog, indicating the approach of the enemy.
- The director and screenwriter was young Tatsuki, the creator of the series “Kemono Friends”.
- Anime is broadcast on the Internet service Amazon.
Kemurikusa Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not planned|
|2x02||Series 2||not planned|
|2x03||Series 3||not planned|
|2x04||Series 4||not planned|
|2x05||Series 5||not planned|
|2x06||Series 6||not planned|
|2x07||Series 7||not planned|
|2x08||Series 8||not planned|
|2x09||Series 9||not planned|
|2x10||Series 10||not planned|