Kidding Season 3
Jeff Pickles is a successful presenter of a children’s program. His talent has been enjoyed by children of different countries for 30 years. In the frame, he is always successful, lucky, teaches children good and never lose heart. But in real life, his marriage is falling apart, one of the children died in a car accident, and the second does not want to become an obedient child. Well, how can he not get depressed in such a situation?
When will the new episodes of “Kidding Season 3” come out?
The sequel to the drama series Kidding will appear in early 2021.
It’s too early to talk about exact dates, because Jim Carrey has a very busy schedule and it’s almost impossible to make an exact schedule. He tries to spend more time with his older grandson, and not at work. Even the shooting of the season 2 was not easy for him, because there were health problems that he carefully hides.
The series starts from the moment where Mr. Pickles became a guest of a popular television program that decided to congratulate his program on its 30th anniversary. From the outside, Jeff looks like a very optimistic middle-aged man. But as soon as he went into his own studio, he changed, asking the producer of his show to show the children an episode about death.
Naturally, the producer initially thought it necessary to abandon this venture, but Jeff retained his idea. Few in the studio knew about Pickles’ personal drama. Some time ago, his wife Jill drove on business in a car in the cabin of which were their twin children. In an accident, a truck drove into Jill’s car, killing one child.
Jill could not survive such a drama and asked Jeff to live separately at a time when she would understand herself. Being a kind and calm husband, Pickles decided not to argue with his wife, he left their son with her, but periodically promised to come in and see the child. In the next meeting, Jeff understands – the son can not accept the loss and blames the mother for everything.
Having caught Will throwing a beehive with bees into his mother’s car, Jeff decides to talk to him, but stumbles upon another rudeness. So the brilliant TV presenter of the children’s program understands that marriage must be saved. The wife who got a tattoo on her chest with the name of the murdered son needs to be urgently saved. Will, who decided to bring his mother to a swoon, also needs to be saved.
But where to get the strength for it when you yourself are defeated? Indeed, as a father, Jeff also experiences a trauma associated with the death of a loved one. While everyone is experiencing tragedy as best they can, Mr. Pickles continues to play the role of a good-natured presenter, whose shows are watched by millions of children around the world. How soon will a nervous breakdown overtake him?..
Actors and their roles
- Jeff – husband of Jill, father of Will; a popular presenter of children’s television shows, where he plays the main character; lost his son in an accident where his wife was the driver; trying to instill kindness to others and he himself is a very positive person; trying to understand the son who chose the wrong path – Jim Carrey.
- Jill – Jeff’s wife, brings up their common son Will, but is not able to cope with him; cannot survive the death of a child in an accident that occurred due to a faulty traffic light; decided to live separately from her husband, while little adapted to such a life; does not accept the optimistic mood of Jeff – Judy Greer.
- Will – a common child of Jeff and Jill, it was he who survived; he hates mother, paints her mirrors, writes insulting words, refuses to listen to her; often visits the grave of his brother; uses swear words when talking with parents; openly declares to his father that he behaves like a woman, but still loves him – Cole Allen.
- For Jim Carrey, working with Judy Greer is a pleasure. The actors have known each other for more than 20 years, they always have something to talk about, and the scenes with their participation are obtained from the first take. Jim has long admired his colleague’s talent. She, in turn, is a fan of all films with the participation of Jim.
- For unknown reasons, the series did not get the 18+ mark, although it contains shots of domestic violence, child abuse, scenes containing psychotropic drugs and many similar episodes. We warn parents who watch what their children are watching – the series is not so harmless.
- During the filming of season 2, Jim Carrey had health problems. The actor was twice taken from the set. As a result, it turned out that Carrey was visiting the hospital, but what exactly caused the treatment is still unknown. The actor does not like to spread about his health and keeps such information secret.
- There is information that the season 3 may be the final. If all disputes are not resolved, then the series will be closed. Given the average ratings, this could be expected after the season 2, but the creators decided to take a chance again.
Kidding Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||early 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||early 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||early 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||early 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||early 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||early 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||early 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||early 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||early 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||early 2021|