Kingdom Season 4
“Kingdom” is the story of an ordinary boy with a great destiny. His mission was not only to become the strongest and most powerful warrior, but also those who had a hand in ending the era of war…
Genre – historical, military drama.
The premiere of the season 1 of anime took place on June 4, 2012 (38 episodes).
The premiere of the season 2 – June 8, 2013 (39 episodes).
The premiere of the season 3 – April 6, 2020.
When will the sequel to the anime “Kingdom 4 season” be released?
Three seasons of the anime “Kingdom” were created by different directors. Despite this, all seasons have excellent ratings, so viewers are looking forward to new episodes. Will they be? There were no official statements, but critics are sure that we will see season 4 very soon – the story of a young, purposeful and great warrior is not over yet. We hope for the release of new series in a year, in April 2021.
The Sengoku period or Age of Warring States. The war did not go by the side of the two boys – friends orphaned while still small. Having nothing after their parents, the guys have only one way out – to be servants. Now for several years, Shin and Hyō not only serve, but all their free time they train hard, arranging tournaments among themselves. The battle is without concessions – everything is serious, like real warriors. The dream of both is to grow up as a strong, hardy hero of China, build a big house, find a big family and become a truly happy person.
Shin has a huge warrior’s path ahead, which he has to go without his best friend. Hyō died, but a friend will forever remain in the heart of Shin. Having sided with the young ruler of Ei Sei, Shin will do everything possible to help him regain the throne and gain the confidence of the people for the noble purpose of conquering all of China and uniting it.
But a young talented person with good intentions will always have enemies ready to strike in the back to conquer the throne. Can Shin prove his worth by commanding an army of several thousand people in his quest to become the greatest general in the world?..
- Shin (Li Xin) – an explosive, impudent, hot-tempered and determined guy by nature, while Shin has a good heart; his stubbornness and courage manifested itself in childhood; rage and anger are so strong in him that Shin enters into battle even with those who are initially stronger than him; Shin is able to inspire people around him for any actions; has a unique intuition that never fails him; the guy is physically very strong; Shin is a master of martial art; he is fluent in a sword and also a glaive; becomes close to the young prince Ei Sei, helps him regain the throne.
- Hyō (Piao) – Shin’s best friend, who also lost his parents in the war; for several years, Hyō trained with Shin on sword sticks; his dream was no different from the dream of a friend – to become a magnificent warrior, general; smart, calm, strong by nature; once was seen by one of the ministers of the kingdom of Qin during his training with Shin, the meeting turned out to be fateful for the guy; Hyō was implicated in the rebellion of the younger brother of the ruler. It is a fictional character.
- Ei Sei (Ying Zheng) – ruler of the kingdom of Qin; the future emperor, incredibly similar in appearance to Hyō; by nature fair, brave, rigid in his intentions, able to trust a simple person from the people; has noble goals; found in Shin a loyal assistant.
- The directors of the anime were:
– Jun Kamiya (season 1), participated in the projects: “The Third: Aoi hitomi no shoujo”, “Hikaru no go”, etc.
– Akira Iwanaga (season 2), his projects: “Fukigen na Mononokean“, “Bleach: Burîchi”, etc.
– Kenichi Imaizumi (season 3), his projects: “Houkago Saikoro Club”, “Lost Song“, “Sakura Quest”, etc.
- Some of the characters are based on real historical figures. So, the character of Xin is “copied” from general of the Qin – Li Xin.
- The names of the main characters are based on hieroglyphs, which are read differently in Japanese and Chinese. So, the Japanese name Hyō (which translates to “drift”) reads “Piao” in Chinese, the name Shin (translated “faith”) means “Xin”, and the name of the future emperor Ying Zheng in Japanese sounds like Ei Sei.
Kingdom Season 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||April 2021|
|4x02||Series 2||April 2021|
|4x03||Series 3||April 2021|
|4x04||Series 4||April 2021|
|4x05||Series 5||April 2021|
|4x06||Series 6||April 2021|
|4x07||Series 7||April 2021|
|4x08||Series 8||April 2021|
|4x09||Series 9||April 2021|
|4x10||Series 10||April 2021|