The anime “Laid-Back Camp” is an adaptation of the manga of the same name, first published in July 2015 in Houbunsha’s Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine. As of January 2021, 11 volumes have been published. Manga proved to be very popular, so the story of the girls who loved camping has received numerous sequels in the form of TV series, film and video game.
Genre – adventure, comedy.
Season 1 premiered on January 4, 2018.
Season 2 premiered on January 7, 2021.
“Laid-Back Camp ss 3”: release date, announcement
Readers of the manga noted the maximum adherence of the series to the original plot. At the same time, the anime adaptation exceeded all the expectations of the readers! Beautiful drawing of characters, magnificent nature, musical accompaniment put anime in the top of the most beautiful anime series of recent years. The unhurried pace and lack of sharp climaxes turned out to be not to the liking of only those viewers who prefer action or fantasy genres. However, “Laid-Back Camp” has gained an incredible following. The result is two seasons already! Will there be a continuation?
This question will be answered by high ratings, numerous positive reviews, as well as nominations and awards for both manga and other projects based on it. One thing is clear: anime season 3 has a great chance of life. Most likely, it is not worth waiting for a continuation before 2024.
Rin Shima is a big fan of solo hikes, where stunning views of Mount Fuji open up beyond the lake. She is not embarrassed by the November weather with frosty air, because Rin is much more resilient than others think. The girl loves nature at any time of the year.
Getting to know the energetic and a bit strange girl Nadeshiko makes Rin think that she has absolutely no idea what it’s like to go on vacation with the company. At the same time, Nadeshiko, lost in search of a view of the famous mountain, met with Rin. And this meeting gave Nadesiko an idea…
Now, at her school, Nadeshiko will make sure to sign up for a camping club so that she can travel and camp in tents just like Rin. But the girl still does not even know what kind of friends she will acquire in the near future! The Outdoor Activities Club opens its doors to those who want to be truly close to nature…
- Rin Shima – quiet, calm girl, always preferred to be alone with herself; often texts with Ena Saito; gradually opens up to her friends, eventually goes on a hike with them.
- Nadeshiko Kagamihara – an energetic and cheerful girl, sometimes showing a capricious character; looks younger than her age.
- Chiaki Ogaki – full of energy, cheerful and active girl; she created the Outdoor Activities Club; all her thoughts are only about how to collect all her friends and, finally, go on a hike again.
- Ena Saito – Rin’s friend, constantly helps her to be more open and sociable; adores her dog, which she always takes with her; imperceptibly joined the Club and fell in love with camping.
- Aoi Inuyama – cheerful, kind and sweet girl with an accent constantly makes sure that other girls are comfortable on the hike; always has an incredible story in store, which speaks of her endless fantasy.
- A video game Laid-Back Camp Virtual (or Yuru Camp △ VIRTUAL CAMP), based on the manga, is slated for release in Q4 2021. The game was created for Sony PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC (via Internet gaming platform Steam), as well as for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- The manga and anime series have received an incredible amount of positive reviews, as well as several nominations and awards. For example, the first 3 volumes of the manga made it to the list of the best novels of 2019 for teenagers by the American Library Association. And the adaptation ended up on Crunchyroll‘s “Top 100 Anime of the 2010s” list.
Laid-Back Camp Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|