Our days. After an epic career, Elliot Stabler returns to his position with the NYPD. Only the rules of the game have changed. Now the brilliant police officer will have to adapt to the new work rhythm. But personal loss does not give him the opportunity to come to terms with the now established order.
“Law & Order: Organized Crime ss 2”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the detective drama “Law & Order: Organized Crime” has not yet been officially announced, but there is every prerequisite to see new episodes in April 2022. After all, we know that all seasons of the main project “Law & Order” were published strictly once a year and in the same month. We hope the tradition will not be broken.
Recall that the events of the show “Law & Order: Organized Crime” began to unfold in the season 22 of the episode 9 of the previous show “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”, which told the story of Elliot and his tragedy.
Stabler has a goal – to jail those who deserve it. And for the sake of its execution, he will take any legal measures. Elliot has long been on the side of justice, and he has caught hundreds of bandits, whose freedom threatened the peaceful existence of ordinary people. As a child, Elliot’s mother suffered from bipolar disorder and once nearly killed him. This became the starting point in the future of the guy.
Determined to erase a terrible childhood from his memory, Stabler dealt with the problems of the soul on his own. But he does not always succeed. Several times he exceeded his authority, which turned into fines, reprimands and other punishments. For the last, sixth time, he had to shoot a woman who shot other people. After that, Elliot left the police.
After 10 years, everything has changed. The man himself became a victim of criminals. The terrorists planted a bomb in his car, but his wife was an accidental target. Unable to accept the fact of her death, Elliot returns to the service. More than 10 years have passed since his absence and the rules of work have changed. But not for the person whose beloved woman died.
Stabler breaks all sorts of rules and thinks that he is allowed a lot. He quickly goes on the trail of people who are indirectly related to the death of Kathy. But the years that Elliot had not been in the service made themselves felt. The criminals have become more insidious, they have found many ways to fool the police and the main character will have to throw all his strength into learning new methods of work.
Thanks to his open hatred of his wife’s murderers, Stabler makes many mistakes and an old wound hurts his soul – he is again unable to cope with his anger. But if this is the only way out in order to talk the criminal, then can Stabler cope with emotions?
Stabler’s first appearance was on the “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” TV show. The story of his family, his relationship with his wife and children, and the troubled police service were recounted in detail. After 12 seasons, Elliot left the police. He next appeared on the “Law & Order: Organized Crime” show and again became a center character.
Actors and their roles
- Elliot Stabler – a policeman who decided to forget about his careless parents; lost his wife, who was blown up by terrorists, decided to independently find the people responsible for her death; suffers from uncontrolled anger, from which he does not want to be treated; returned to New York after 10 years away – Christopher Melon.
- Olivia Benson – Elliot’s close friend and partner; often argues with him about doing business; sometimes becomes a protector of victims; kind, smart, will never leave without help; refused to work with Elliot after he asked her to put her life in danger to expose criminals; Olivia never sacrifices her friends – Mariska Hargitay.
- Ayanna Bell – Sergeant and Elliot’s new partner in the center for the fight against organized crime; at the beginning, their relationship does not work out, since it is not easy to get along with the hot-tempered Stabler, but later both understand that they need each other in further investigations – Danielle Moné Truitt.
- The Law & Order franchise first appeared in 1990 on NBC. The creator is Dick Wolf, who has released 7 projects, whose plot overlaps with each other. “Law & Order: Hate Crimes” is slated for release shortly on the Peacock streaming service.
- One of the pressing topics of the TV series is the crimes associated with the exacerbation of the pandemic due to COVID-19, which makes the picture even more real, modern and interesting. In the story, Elliot is working on a case in which the bandits want to get easy money on people concerned about their condition after an illness.
- Christopher Meloni scandalously left the last show “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” and for a long time did not want to have anything to do with Dick Wolf and his project. A dozen years passed before the men were able to resolve their differences and resume filming the picture.
- Danielle Moné Truitt is the 33rd African American to be cast as Ayanna. Thanks to her skills, Wolf liked the girl and she was accepted into the main cast.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||April 2022|
|2x02||Series 2||April 2022|
|2x03||Series 3||April 2022|
|2x04||Series 4||April 2022|
|2x05||Series 5||April 2022|
|2x06||Series 6||April 2022|
|2x07||Series 7||April 2022|
|2x08||Series 8||April 2022|
|2x09||Series 9||April 2022|
|2x10||Series 10||April 2022|