For Elliot Stabler, justice means much more than for ordinary citizens. And the thing is in his vocation — he worked for many years in the police and always tried to adhere to the law. One day everything changes. A tragedy at work crosses out his bright future, leaving room only for grief. 10 years later, after another personal tragedy, Elliot once again decides to become part of the police team…
“Law & Order: Organized Crime ss 4”: release date, announcement
According to unofficial sources, the release of new episodes of crime drama “Law & Order: Organized Crime” is scheduled for autumn 2023.
Recall that, chronologically, the predecessor of this project is the TV show “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”, in which the heroes loved by the audience first appeared.
As a life credo, Elliot chooses to capture all the criminals who only dare to stand in his way. It started with a mother suffering from bipolar disorder. Being unable to control her psycho-emotional state, the woman almost killed her own child. Elliot always remembers this, because a long-standing incident helped him decide on his future profession.
Determined, he tried to cope with any difficulties alone. This often led to problems with the law. Stabler received reprimands, fines, but he adamantly achieved his goals. One day he was forced to shoot a civilian. It turned out to be a woman who shot at people. Not forgiving himself for this incident, Elliot left the post and turned in his badge. So he lived for 10 years.
Longtime enemies tracked him down and planted an explosive device in the car. Although Elliot was the original target, the fatal explosion claimed the life of his wife. This loss affected him much more than childhood trauma. He never recovered. In order to somehow return to normal life, he wanted to get even with the offenders and returned to the police service. Here he had more opportunities to hunt down enemies.
Elliot’s complex nature did not immediately allow his colleagues to perceive him as a normal person. Everything happened: misunderstandings, quarrels and even brawls involving other employees. Ways of working have long since changed, and Elliot had to be more lenient with the new system of justice. But even this does not prevent him from breaking the law in his personal interests. The man is convinced of his permissiveness.
It is not difficult for Stabler to figure out those responsible for the death of his wife — experience and a rich past allow him to hit the trail in a matter of days. However, the bandits do not lose their knack, using technology innovations for their crimes. Elliot understands that to get to the group leader, he needs to study the techniques that colleagues have already offered him to master.
The first two seasons, he tried to cope with emotions and realized that it was getting worse. Friends and new acquaintances help him control stress, but crime has not gone away from his life. In the season 3, life’s difficulties have driven the protagonist into a corner, but can he afford to give up? The season 4 will give rise to a new personal life for Elliot, but whether he can combine it with work is unknown…
Actors and their roles
- Elliot Stabler — more than 10 years did not work in the police, where he left for personal reasons; cherishes relations with Olivia and tries to make amends for his guilt before her; ceased to control anger after the death of his wife, who was blown up by terrorists instead of him; does not want to hear about treatment from a psychiatrist — Christopher Meloni.
- Olivia Benson — emotionally accepted Elliot’s attempt to make her a bait on the next task, after that she refused to work with him in a pair; Olivia never sacrifices loved ones and considers this a rule — Mariska Hargitay.
- Ayanna Bell — another partner of Elliot; not ready for the same methods of work that he uses; at first, she does not want to find a common language with him, because Elliot is arrogant, does not listen to the opinions of others and imagines himself to be omniscient, but very soon both realize that they need to work together — Danielle Moné Truitt.
- Many viewers will remember the Elliot Stabler character from the TV show Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. It details his relationship with his wife, children and colleagues.
- In July 2022, it became known that during the filming of the season 3 in New York, which took place at 5 am, an unknown person fired at the car. In it was 31-year-old assistant Johnny Pizarro, whose work was behind the scenes. The man died on the spot — the killer fired several shots in the face and neck. The deceased is survived by three children. The attacker was not found.
- Christopher Meloni is a crowd favorite. The brutal and charming actor was rightfully included in the list of the sexiest men according to People magazine (2006).
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 4 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||autumn 2023|
|4x02||Series 2||autumn 2023|
|4x03||Series 3||autumn 2023|
|4x04||Series 4||autumn 2023|
|4x05||Series 5||autumn 2023|
|4x06||Series 6||autumn 2023|
|4x07||Series 7||autumn 2023|
|4x08||Series 8||autumn 2023|
|4x09||Series 9||autumn 2023|
|4x10||Series 10||autumn 2023|