Soon, fans of the vampire saga “Legacies” are waiting for a new season, in which the true purpose of the phoenix forces will become known, and it will also become clear why Hope is unable to keep her alliance with him. Lizzie and Josie are still figuring out which of them is in charge, but it became much easier for Lizzie to understand herself. And Alaric will finally find his happiness.
“Legacies ss 4”: release date, announcement
Viewers can look forward to the continuation of the fantastic drama “Legacies” as the TV project is only gaining popularity. New episodes are scheduled to release on October 14, 2021!
The world has long been inhabited by vampires, werewolves and even those who combine everything together. Hope Mikaelson is perhaps the most special of them all. The girl was born with vampiric inclinations, she can turn into a wolf at will, and she also successfully owns magic. All these qualities came to her from relatives, about whom horrible things are written in the books of her school.
Hope only remotely knows the history of her own family, but one thing is clear – in character she is similar to her mother. Hayley was calm, trying not to get into conflicts to the last, and always protected the weak. Hope’s father, Klaus, was famous for his lust for blood, an endless series of murders, scandals with relatives and a wild desire to destroy everything around him. Klaus was the first vampire, so he was called the Original.
The main part of the plot is occupied by Hope’s current life – Landon Kirby became her lover very soon after arriving at the Salvatore School. Gifted students study here – vampires, werewolves… At first, no one noticed the abilities in Landon, although they were clearly felt. But one day, when he was killed, he turned to ash and then resurrected.
Two more prominent representatives of the school are Lizzie and Josie Saltzman, daughters of the school principal. Their mother died at her own wedding while pregnant with twins. Thanks to her brother, the pregnancy was transferred to the body of the vampire Caroline, who eventually bore them, gave birth to and replaced her mother, but she never became the beloved woman for their father.
Girls often sort things out. Lizzie suffers from her own selfishness and is constantly trying to cope with it. Josie most often pays attention to the girls with whom she builds relationships, although the insane Lizzie always interferes in everything. Their relationship changed after an evil spirit entered Josie, threatening to destroy all her loved ones.
The school is often attacked by other demons. But after Malivore opened, the danger increased significantly. The portal released demons from itself, which were supposed to bring an important thing. But Hope, Landon, Lizzie, Josie, headmaster Alaric Saltzman, and a few other students will not let anyone get hurt.
Actors and their roles
- Hope – a tribal member of the Mikaelson family, renowned for their bloodthirstiness and thirst for adventure; became the only and dearly beloved daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, who was ready to die in order for his daughter to continue living; her mother Hayley was not in love with her father because she loved his brother Elijah – Danielle Rose Russell.
- Lizzie – daughter of Alaric and Jo; blonde with blue eyes, adores herself and believes that the whole world should be at her feet; in love with a vampire, about whom she knows practically nothing, but the father is against this relationship – Jenny Boyd.
- Josie – the second of the twins, Lizzie’s sister, more modest and reserved than her sister; often tries to please others; built a relationship with a classmate; was in love with Hope, but she did not reciprocate her – Kaylee Bryant.
- Alaric Saltzman – Director of the Salvatore School for Children with Disabilities; after the death of Stefan Salvatore, with whom he was friends, Alaric and Caroline organized a school for children who did not take the path of murder, but to help people – Matt Davis.
- Kaylee Bryant in real life also does not share relationships with men and women. She calmly reacted to the scenario in which she had many objects of desire and at the same time played well with each of her loves. Later, Kaylee admitted that her mother did not like the script so much that she begged her daughter not to appear in the show.
- Matt Davis previously appeared in the TV series “The Vampire Diaries”, where his beloved, the aunt of Elena Gilbert, died. This was followed by an indirect continuation of the show called “The Originals”, in which Alaric also took part. It was about Klaus and his life, and in “Legacies” the emphasis is on the next generation, which became his daughter Hope.
- In Season 1, Danielle Rose Russell’s game was criticized, which upset the girl, lowering her self-esteem. Gathering her strength, she went to the best acting teacher – Melanie Griffith. Already in Season 2, we can see that Hope has become more sincere.
Legacies Season 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||October 14, 2021|
|4x02||Series 2||October 21, 2021|
|4x03||Series 3||October 28, 2021|
|4x04||Series 4||November 4, 2021|
|4x05||Series 5||November 11, 2021|
|4x06||Series 6||November 18, 2021|
|4x07||Series 7||November 25, 2021|
|4x08||Series 8||December 2, 2021|
|4x09||Series 9||December 9, 2021|
|4x10||Series 10||December 16, 2021|