Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector Season 2
For several years, police officer Lincoln Rhyme could not get close to the criminal, nicknamed the Bone Collector. The killer gave himself such a strange nickname after he sent the bone of his victim directly to the police department. Since then, the criminal has walked free, but Lincoln’s time is still ahead, because now he has been assisted by a smart partner, Amelia.
When will the Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector Season 2 series be released?
The crime series “Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector” is based on the novel “The Bone Collector” by Jeffery Deaver. Will a new season be created, because there is more than enough material? There are no official statements yet, but our forecast will be positive. Most likely, the viewer will see new episodes in January 2021. The plot, worthy of the same rank with the detective novels of Arthur Conan Doyle, was also liked by the fastidious audience.
In anticipation of the second season of the series, the actors spend a lot of time together. And all because during the project the guys became very friends with each other, and some of them act together in other series.
From the day that the parcel from the Bone Collector was delivered to Lincoln, not an hour passed before the policeman wondered who was hiding behind the mask of the criminal. Possessing a phenomenal memory and using the deductive method of thinking in practice, Lincoln only once got close to the killer. But he failed.
The Bone Collector collected the remains of his victims. If there was a series of murders, then the police always found three corpses in different places, each of which had a lot of evidence. The Bone Collector left these evidence especially for Lincoln, creating between them a certain intrigue that drove the policeman crazy.
When Lincoln managed to get to one of the victims of the Bone Collector, he was almost sure that he could save a person’s life. As a result, the plan not only collapsed, but left Lincoln in a wheelchair. Meanwhile, the Bone Collector was still able to kill his victim and even laughed at the unsuccessful attempts of the policeman.
Years passed. Lincoln remained disabled, and for a long time there was no news from the Bone Collector. At this time, an accidental find in the city subway forced Lincoln to get down to business again. Amelia, who patrolled the metro, found some interesting evidence that clearly spoke about the work of the Bone Collector.
Lincoln liked the girl’s cool temper and he suggested she work together. Amelia was his eyes, ears and legs, while Lincoln hit her with his mental abilities. Together, they managed to reveal the criminal’s plans, but he turned out to be an ordinary copycat. The race for the killer is not over, because the real Bone Collector is already preparing a new package for Lincoln…
Actors and their roles
- Lincoln – a former policeman who has long been chasing one criminal; has absolute memory; chained to a wheelchair; rarely finds a common language with people; hides his family from prying eyes; saw the potential in Amelia to become colleagues with her – Russell Hornsby.
- Amelia – is trying to learn to become a criminal psychologist; works as a patrol in the city metro; takes care of her sister, Rachel, who is several years younger than her; often recalls her depressive past connected with her parents; Amelia is kind, smart and will never take offense – Arielle Kebbel.
- Claire – Lincoln’s housekeeper, has an indefatigable sense of sarcasm towards her employer; tries to soften the relationship between Lincoln and the people who visit him; knows most of his secrets – Roslyn Ruff.
- Rachel – Amelia’s sister; obsessed with healthy eating; once nearly fell victim to the Bone Collector, who ended up being a copycat – Courtney Grosbeck.
- Arielle Kebbel has a playful diploma hanging in her dressing room with a photo that was presented to her by her colleagues in the series. The letter says that Arielle is the most beautiful metro employee. The document was certified by a make-up artist who wrote that he tried to do everything possible to wipe her beauty from Arielle’s face.
- Courtney Grosbeck, while working on the set, got a boyfriend, who became one of the assistant directors. Unfortunately, the name of Courtney’s chosen one is still unknown, as the guys try not to advertise their relationship and do not appear together at social events.
- Each actor’s contract strictly states that they do not have the right to divulge the territorial location of the filming location. In case of violation of this rule, actors will be fined. Some crew members have the same contracts.
- It is known that in season 2, viewers will get acquainted with new characters, but so far the names of the actors who will play them are unknown.
Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector Season 2 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||January 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||January 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||January 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||January 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||January 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||January 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||January 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||January 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||January 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||January 2021|