Locke & Key Season 3
The Locke family is going through terrible events. Three months ago, the father was shot in front of his wife and children. Now they are forced to move from Seattle, because everything here reminds of the deceased. The family moves to the old estate and tries to start a new life. But the house presents them with surprises that they could not even imagine…
“Locke & Key ss 3”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the mystical show “Locke & Key” is expected in March 2022 – it was announced ahead of the release of the previous season. The growing popularity of horror series does not allow the creators to relax and forces them to come up with more and more storylines.
Bode, Kinsey, Tyler and their mom Nina travel to the Locke estate. There was no repair here for a very long time, and the rotten floor is proof of that. But there is nothing to do, they will not return to Seattle, because every corner reminds them of the deceased head of the family. Trying to start life from the beginning, everyone tries to find a hobby to their liking.
Tyler continues to play hockey and is good at it. Even the local guys respect him. Kinsey found herself a friend immediately upon arrival. It turned out to be an African American Scot Cavendish who works as an ice cream seller. He studies with the girl and willingly shows her attentions, even invites her to his company.
At this time, Nina is busy with repairs. She draws well and hopes to use her talent. While no one is paying attention, the youngest member of the family, Bode, walks around the estate and finds the keys. He hears a voice in the well, and soon he realizes that there is a real person. The girl asked him to bring her a key that would help her see the dead.
The boy believed, gave the key, but could not help his mother. Only Tyler and Kinsey, who came to the rescue, were able to free Nina from captivity in the mirror. A minute after the incident, the woman completely forgot about the incident, which shocked her children. Having decided to pretend as if nothing had happened, the children continue to live on. But this does not work out for them – now they are closely connected with the keys, which have the ability to open other worlds and make dreams come true.
Most of the people around them know perfectly well what happened to the father of the Locke family. He was killed in his own home while trying to protect Nina. Deciding not to reveal his secrets, he was shot, and the criminal wounded his wife in the leg. People felt sorry for the poor family, but there were also those who benefited from Mr Locke’s death…
Actors and their roles
- Nina – a mother of three children; artist, loves her vocation; moved from Seattle to another city after the death of her husband, because she could not bear the melancholy; became the owner of an old estate, which is gradually being put in order; Nina is a good mother, an intelligent and educated woman, wants to make children’s lives normal – Darby Stanchfield.
- Tyler – Nina’s eldest child; is fond of hockey; on the day of the death of the parent, he forgot the keys at home and could not get into the house when the criminal shot at his father; often recalls the events of that day; behaves aggressively towards the younger brother; smokes, but hides it from the mother; from the first day of school, in love with a classmate who did not immediately reciprocate – Connor Jessup.
- Kinsey – Nina’s middle child and only daughter; she hid with Bode from the killer and tried to behave as quietly as possible, which later pursued her in her memories; once she even had a fight with Scot, who claims that all survivors are usually considered heroes; is a loser among peers – Emilia Jones.
- Bode – the youngest in the family; first learned about the keys and the paranormal in the Locke house; loves to play games and ice cream; Bode is brave, which is not the case for his peers; it was he who helped the girl from the well achieve her goal and continue the assassination attempt on Locke family – Jackson Robert Scott.
- A very young age did not prevent Jackson Robert Scott from acting in popular films. His role in the movie “It” was very small, but so shocking that he was immediately remembered by the audience. According to the plot of the picture, the boy decided to look at the clown, climbed into the sewer and the villain bit off his hand.
- Connor Jessup was spotted filming the show “American Crime Story” and was invited to audition. Having learned the scene where Tyler smokes a cigarette and hides from his mother, the actor impressed the casting director. Later, director Michael Morris noted how easy it was for him to work with Connor. It looks like the guy has a great future.
- The first attempts to film a book of the same name appeared in 2011. A pilot episode with the other cast aired at Comic-Con and made no impression on the audience. And only in 2019 Netflix was offered the idea to recreate the picture, but with new characters.
Locke & Key Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||March 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||March 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||March 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||March 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||March 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||March 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||March 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||March 2022|
|3x09||Series 9||March 2022|
|3x10||Series 10||March 2022|