Lost in Space Season 3
At the time of the offensive of 2046, people had already mastered in space and began to visit other planets as colonists. Often, whole families gathered in order to develop new planets were reorganized into a full-fledged crew. One of these families turned out to be the Robinsons, whose happiness was on the verge of destruction.
When will the continuation of the series “Lost in Space Season 3” come out?
The continuation of the fantastic saga “Lost in Space” is scheduled for release in December 2020. New problems await the Robinsons, because now the Earth itself is in danger. Will they be able to help other people affected by the hands of enemies?
In order to explore space with their families, they had to pass various tests. John and Maureen Robinson were not without difficulty able to pass these tests, and their children Will, Penny and Judy tried not to show anxiety before they passed their tasks. Expecting the results, mother is the first to know that Will has failed. Then she decides to find outside help.
Maureen manages to make Will fly into space with his family. Without telling anyone, she tells the children that everyone passed the exam and the family is going on a trip. During this time, disagreements arise between parents, as a result of which John and Maureen decide to file for divorce. But their plans did not come true, because in front of them was waiting for a flight into outer space.
A wonderful journey was overshadowed by the accidental failure of the general life support systems. In the compartment where the same families as the Robinsons were located, it was unsafe to stay and they each had to go on their own ship, which were called Jupiter as one. Once on board, the family quickly realized that they could not return to the common compartment.
Something like a rockfall damaged their ship, forcing them to descend into an unfamiliar area. There was only ice around, but after careful sorties Robinsons made sure that you can live on this planet without a spacesuit. Even with great difficulty. Biological fossils present here may not let you die of starvation.
Being in such conditions immediately showed the true character of each character. Someone is ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of the family, the other will not even give a helping hand at a difficult moment. Maureen’s initial anger at John disappears when he readily proves that he can easily give his life for any member of his family. The next season will focus not only on family relationships, but also help the viewer understand the events that allowed people to bring such a split into cosmic life.
Actors and their roles
- Maureen – the mother of the family; she tried to divorce John, while periodically setting up children for this, albeit unconsciously; Maureen passed the tests and went with her family on a space trip – Molly Parker.
- John – the father of the family; He is strong, sociable, knows how to make surprises, loves his family very much, but often made a choice in favor of a career, which caused the deterioration of relations between him and Maureen – Toby Stephens.
- Judy – the adopted child of Maureen and John; African American; she’s smart, courageous, always comes to the rescue, easily adapts to new conditions, easily applies in practice the knowledge gained before flying into space – Taylor Russell.
- Penny – daughter of Maureen and John; obsessed with reading literature and even downloaded e-books from the Internet with her on the flight, which made Judy terribly amused; Penny is very attached to her father; she is extremely smart and quick-witted, but very susceptible to emotions – Mina Sundwall.
- Will – the youngest child, the only son of Maureen and John; he is cowardly, but kind; Will could not dive into the water, as a result of which his sister Judy suffered in the end; he later helped the robot escape, as a result of which the robot in response helped Will – Maxwell Jenkins.
- The series premiered in April 2018. The picture impressed the audience, but the creators were in no hurry with the release of the next season – the tension was too great when creating the first series. As a result, lengthy negotiations helped reassemble the old team and began shooting the season 2.
- Before season 3, Toby Stephens and Molly Parker signed a contract that said that none of them would be in a third-party series at the time of filming “Lost in Space”. The long wait for the actors was one of the reasons for the large gap between the release of the 1st and 2nd seasons.
- Most of the time it takes to develop computer graphics. Actors stack with their work in 1.5-2 months, and computer graphics takes 3 times more time.
- At the time of filming the episode where Judy falls under the ice, the creators initially had a different version. Will was supposed to get there, but the young age of Maxwell Jenkins and his inability to behave in front of a close camera, became insurmountable problems for creating a script. Then, instead, it was decided to send an older young actress – Taylor Russell.
Lost in Space Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||December 2020|
|3x02||Series 2||December 2020|
|3x03||Series 3||December 2020|
|3x04||Series 4||December 2020|
|3x05||Series 5||December 2020|
|3x06||Series 6||December 2020|
|3x07||Series 7||December 2020|
|3x08||Series 8||December 2020|
|3x09||Series 9||December 2020|
|3x10||Series 10||December 2020|