As a shy teenager with Colombian-Puerto Rican roots, Victor is in search of himself. Rather, he already realized that he likes men, but how to tell his relatives about this, who constantly make fun of gays, remains a mystery to him. Moving to a new place will be the beginning of a new life for a guy and an awareness of his own preferences.
“Love, Victor ss 3”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the teenage comedy “Love, Victor” is scheduled to begin filming in mid-2021, but it’s too early to talk about an official release date for new episodes. According to the most daring calculations, we can assume that Season 3 will be released in June 2022 – a year after the release of the previous season.
In the history of TV, the drama “Love, Victor” will be remembered as one of the brightest films that introduced us to the experiences of gays.
Moving from Texas to Creekwood was not easy for the Salazar family. Armando and Isabel carefully chose the place of residence for their loved ones. Therefore, their children Victor, Pilar and Adrian were forced to come to terms with the circumstances. Unlike their relatives, Pilar was disappointed with the move and showed her displeasure in every possible way.
And Victor, who remembered how the phrase “I’m gay” was treated in Texas, was optimistic. Felix accompanied him everywhere – his best friend and neighbor, whose mouth did not close even for a minute. He told how to behave at school, whom to fear, whom to be friends with, and even introduced Victor to Benji, whose orientation everyone had known for a long time.
Having fallen in love with a handsome boy at first sight, Victor was ashamed to let him know about his intentions. This is not surprising, because so many years of being ashamed of his addictions affected Victor with a heavy burden. During another random meeting, instead of inviting Benji to ride the Ferris wheel, Victor invites his girlfriend Mia.
Fear of becoming a laughing stock in the eyes of others for a long time did not allow Victor to look his desires in the eye. The more often he heard jokes about same-sex couples, the less he wanted to reveal himself. Only one person understood him perfectly – this is Simon. The guy constantly corresponded with him, moreover, it seemed to both of them that they were connected by an unbreakable, strong thread.
But in life everything is different, and communication with Simon, although pleasant, is so unrealistic. Victor will have to come to terms with his needs and deprive others of the opportunity to laugh at his orientation. How can a humble guy convince a family that he likes men? What kind of response will he get? Will there be a meeting with Simon or will Victor have a new relationship?
Actors and their roles
- Victor – a guy from Texas; came to Creekwood with his parents, sister and brother; tries to cope with his sexuality and shift attention to women, but the passion for men is stronger; first fell in love with classmate Benji; is friends with neighbor Felix and classmate Mia – Michael Cimino.
- Mia – the prettiest girl in the school; Victor’s best friend; often paired with a girl whose addiction is social networks – Rachel Hilson.
- Felix – Victor’s annoying neighbor whose apartment is on the floor above; he immediately became friends with him, but only because the other students from childhood did not want to have anything to do with him after the accident in which Felix was slandered – Anthony Turpel.
- Benji – a charming guy; beyond measure self-confident; Felix claimed that Benji was gay, which was another push for Victor to start a relationship – George Sear.
- Simon – Victor’s pen pal, whom they soon meet live – Nick Robinson.
- Pilar – Victor’s sister; does not know how to restrain anger; suffers from moving, because she has a boyfriend in Texas that she loves; at school they began to mock her from the first day, but when Pilar felt that there was enough humiliation, she got involved in an unequal fight – Isabella Ferreira.
- The TV show is based on the movie “Love, Simon”, starring Nick Robinson. He also played Simon in the TV show “Love, Victor”, and also acted as the creator of the project, deciding to show the audience how his story will end.
- The leading actor Michael Cimino confessed that his role in the show “Love, Victor” became the most conscious in his life and at the same time the largest ever acting as an actor. However, he was not afraid to label himself gay, although in real life, according to some sources, he has a girlfriend.
- Rachel Hilson was afraid to ride a Ferris wheel and even jokingly asked for the help of an understudy. She did not immediately overcome the great fear of heights. They say the actress even spent the night in the park, where the filming process was supposed to take place the next day. All night Rachel tried to cope with the panic that set in at the moment when she rose to a height of more than a meter.
Love, Victor Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||June 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||June 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||June 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||June 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||June 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||June 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||June 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||June 2022|
|3x09||Series 9||June 2022|
|3x10||Series 10||June 2022|