After watching the show, Lucifer appears in the eyes of the audience in a completely different way! The king of demons was saddened over the millennia that he spent in hell. Now he wants to hang out, have fun, meet new people. For his comforts, he chose Los Angeles, which simply can not be bored. What next occupation will find one of the most powerful creatures on Earth?
When will the series “Lucifer Season 5” be released?
The continuation of the Lucifer series was under consideration for a long time, as season 4 was supposed to be the final one. Only ardent fans were able to convince the creators to extend the picture after season 3. The series has crazy ratings, but according to the Fox channel, these numbers are not enough to keep the project afloat.
Netflix had a different opinion on this, so season 4 came out already on this video hosting. Given the dislike of Netflix for the closure of projects, season 5 of the series “Lucifer” still come out. Not later than May 2020.
p.s. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the premiere of the new season has been postponed to August 21, 2020.
Lucifer decided that Los Angeles is so bright a city that his place is here. Since, with his capabilities, it is not difficult to “conjure up” big money for himself, Lucifer does not deny himself anything – he lives in luxurious apartments, enjoys himself in the best clubs and does not trivial over trifles. As a result, he has to invent a biography of himself, so he starts with the opening of the club “Lux”.
There he becomes a manager and his life slowly begins to move uphill. True, until a certain time. After some time, a girl is killed on the threshold of the club and detectives begin to be interested in the manager of the establishment. So Lucifer gets to know police girl Chloe Decker.
Having power over all living things, Lucifer tries to influence Chloe’s mind. But it turns out to be impossible. Lucifer wondered why his spell did not affect this girl. Having no life problems, Lucifer decides to get a job as a consultant at the police department in which Dekker works. In a short time he becomes her partner. In addition to studying the features of Chloe, he begins to take part in investigations.
Such a life quickly delays Lucifer, but hell without a ruler is not hell. So what do the archangel do now? He does not want to go back, it is not possible for him to leave Chloe. We have to solve all the problems as they become available, including those that originate in hell itself.
Fans were shocked by season 4 and ratings jumped sharply upwards. The fact that Eve appeared on the show surprised most fans of the show. Now Lucifer has more serious problems than they did in the first 3 seasons. But will he manage to get out of them this time?
Actors and their roles
- Lucifer – the bold ruler of hell, who decided to settle down on Earth and learn more about some of the inhabitants, including Chloe – Tom Ellis.
- Luke Reynolds – Federal Marshal – Sasha Roiz.
- Eve – the first woman in the world to emerge from the Adam’s rib; she has been tired for ages with one man; in love with Lucifer – Inbar Lavi.
- Ramiel – Angel, Amenadiel’s younger sister – Vinessa Vidotto.
- The first season of the series appeared on Fox in January 2016. The multimillion audience is what the television channel needed, but by the end of season 3, the creators of the film had differences with the management of Fox. In May 2019, the 4th season of the series was already broadcast on the streaming service Netflix, where viewers did not have to wait every week for each episode – the season was loaded on one day.
- Lucifer is a comics character. A whole series is written about him called “Lucifer Morningstar”. The stories about the King of hell are part of a series of comics called “The Sandman”.
- Translated from Latin, the name of the Archangel (Lucifer) means “luminiferous” – hence the name of the comic book.
- The musical accompaniment to the show was chosen very carefully. Each of the songs is directly related to the forces of God or Devil. Marco Beltrami was chosen as a composer. He wrote the music for the films “Scream”, “Mimic”, “The Faculty”, “Halloween: 20 Years Later”, “The Omen”, “The Terminator 3” etc.
- Many people wonder about the territorial location of the nightclub, which is owned by Lucifer. Judging by the series, it is located next to the “El Capitan”, which is one of the main attractions of the city. In real life in the place of “El Capitan” next to the club is a children’s cafe, which serves delicious ice cream.
- Tom Ellis liked the directors during the filming of the series Once Upon a Time in a Fairy Tale. After watching the shots with Tom, the directors decided to invite him to the casting and were not mistaken. Now most of the youth associate the image of the King of hell with Ellis.
Lucifer Season 5: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|5x01||Series 1||August 21, 2020|
|5x02||Series 2||August 21, 2020|
|5x03||Series 3||August 21, 2020|
|5x04||Series 4||August 21, 2020|
|5x05||Series 5||August 21, 2020|
|5x06||Series 6||August 21, 2020|
|5x07||Series 7||August 21, 2020|
|5x08||Series 8||August 21, 2020|