The unlucky dad Trevor has been out of work for a long time. Colossal bad luck haunts him everywhere, but then a good income is turned up. Trevor needs to look after the house in the absence of the owners. Especially for such a case, the owners wrote a whole manual, which contains information about managing the latest technology. It’s just that a bee that accidentally flew in does not give Trevor peace of mind…
“Man vs. Bee ss 2”: release date, announcement
The continuation of the fascinating comedy “Man vs. Bee” has not been announced, but it is quite possible, because the film director David Kerr himself said this. It is believed that the filming of the season 2 may begin in the fall of 2022. Then, at best, new episodes will appear in the summer of 2023. We continue to follow the news.
Trevor is no longer young, but this does not relieve him of the obligation to pay taxes and earn his living. Numerous attempts to get a job at least somewhere constantly led to a dead end, but when he was asked to become the caretaker of the house, Trevor did not think long. Soon followed by going to work and getting to know the owners of the home.
They turned out to be a lovely couple: Nina and Christian. Their surname turned out to be so complicated that it immediately caused difficulty in pronunciation for Trevor. Well, okay, because further – worse. The first obstacle to a peaceful life in a rich mansion was the numerous passwords, which, according to Christian and Nina, were very easy to remember.
Unfortunately, Trevor forgot everything at once. An instruction came to the aid of the unlucky caretaker, in which all the nuances related to managing the house were discussed. It contained passwords, secret gestures for controlling the infrared kitchen, and a lot of other useful information. But the most important thing is a charming dog who loves to shit on an expensive Persian carpet.
After the owners left, Trevor dreamed of talking to his daughter and relaxing in peace in the coming days. Unfortunately for him, this was not possible – the playful dog was chasing a bee that accidentally flew in, sweeping away everything in its path. He tore apart expensive things in Christopher’s office, after which he shat on the owner’s favorite carpet.
In a fit of anger, Trevor did a lot of stupid things, after which he had to appear before the court. The result of his reckless actions was a series of proceedings: from the use of collectible cars as a means of frenzied transportation on London roads, and ending with the beating of ancient porcelain that belonged to Nina and Christopher.
Now Trevor will have to answer before the law. Will there be an opportunity to justify his actions and what punishment will he incur if everything goes badly?..
Actors and their roles
- Trevor — a sweet man who dreams of a quiet life; gets a good job as a house caretaker; fails the first task, causing enormous damage to the guarded house; adores his daughter and suffers greatly from the fact that he cannot see her more often — Rowan Atkinson.
- Maddy — Trevor’s daughter; loves father despite his penchant for adventure — India Fowler.
- Nina Kolstad-Bergenbatten — mistress of the house, Christian’s wife; nervous when someone distorts her last name, which is why she immediately treats the temporary resident of her own house with skepticism; reluctantly leaves Trevor at their house and often asks how the dog is doing — Jing Lusi.
- Christian Kolstad-Bergenbatten — Nina’s husband; loves to collect cars; good-natured; does not like the dog, but does not show irritation, since the spouse loves the animal; helps Trevor to understand the art, telling him about the old values in the living room — Julian Rhind-Tutt.
- Rowan Atkinson is known to many for his role as Mr. Bean in the TV series of the same name. But it makes no sense to compare Mr. Bean and Trevor: they are completely different characters. Mr. Bean is a narcissistic anarchist, while Trevor is a more down to earth, gentle person.
- Real cars were used as props, including from the personal collection of Rowan Atkinson. Since 1970 he has been an avid car collector. His McLaren F1 was twice in repair after severe accidents. The total amount of insurance payments amounted to more than $1 million.
- The Chinese Jing Lusi waited a long time for her finest hour. Success came to her after the release of the film “Crazy Rich Asians” in 2018. This was followed by roles in the projects “The Romanoffs”, “The Feed”, “Pure”, “Pennyworth“, “SAS: Red Notice” and “Gangs of London“.
- The TV show, originally containing 10 episodes, was supposed to be released on another TV channel, but at the last moment the network management changed its mind about cooperating. Then the producers of “Man vs. Bee”, among which was Rowan Atkinson, came to Netflix, which gladly accepted the project.
- Rowan Atkinson personally said that he was inspired to create a TV series by some episode of “Mr. Bean”.
Man vs. Bee Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|