Mo Dao Zu Shi 3 / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Season 3
“Mo Dao Zu Shi” is an anime series based on the novel of the same name by the writer Mo Xiang Tong Xiu.
People have always dreamed of living forever. Anime tells its story, where people, daily cultivating, are looking for a way to immortality. But the main character has gone astray and has created a demonic path that sows fear and horror…
Genre – tragedy, romance, mysticism, comedy.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on July 9, 2018.
The premiere of the season 2 is scheduled for July 2019.
When will the anime “Mo Dao Zu Shi Season 3” be released?
The season 1 received a huge amount of positive feedback and became so popular around the world that the creators of the series immediately set to work on its continuation. An interesting plot, an unusual disclosure of characters – everything is worked out to the smallest detail. The result is the release of the long-awaited season 2 in July 2019. The season 3 will come out on screens, or not, will be decided by the project management, which will build on the ratings and opinions of the fans.
According to some reports, the new season of the anime “Mo Dao Zu Shi” will be released closer to the summer of 2021. No exact release dates are available yet.
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji have known each other since childhood. Perhaps, already from that time, feelings for the best friend were born in Lan Wangji’s young body. When Wei Wuxian began to go astray, spreading fear and horror, he became Yiling Patriarch. Then the strongest clans decided to unite in order to destroy it.
For many years, Lan Wangji lived with thoughts of his deceased friend. But a sudden meeting changed everything. Wei Wuxian was resurrected by the spellcaster, rejected by one of the clans. Having performed the sacrificial ritual, Wei Wuxian again had the opportunity to return to the world of the living, but in order to fulfill a certain mission.
Lan Wangji, the once sworn enemy of Wei Wuxian, could not believe the fact that his friend of his youth was alive. Together, they are waiting for a long journey: fighting monsters, solving secrets, finding the truth and accepting yourself.
The romantic line between the main characters develops slowly and stretches with a red thread throughout the plot. The story of the main characters is not imposed, it is told gradually and sinks deep into the viewer’s heart, leaving its mark forever…
Anime main characters
- Wei Wuxian – created the Demonic Path, died 13 years before the beginning of the story, but was later resurrected after the ritual; Wei Wuxian is a calm guy with a heroic heart, he did not like to live by the rules, so he constantly found himself in various absurd situations; the main character is confident in his strength, he could laugh at others, while he knew when to shut up; a long time ago, the intelligence and powerful spiritual abilities of Wei Wuxian frightened those around him, he was considered one of the most capable spellcasters. After returning from the world of the dead, Mo Xuanyu, he received such a name, could not recall some facts from his life.
- Lan Wangji – beloved Wei Wuxian; the death of a friend greatly affected the inner world of the character, since Lan Wangji had sincere and bright feelings for the guy, but everything changed after Wei Wuxian resurrected; unlike his friend, Lan Wangji is a supporter of always and everywhere following the rules, he is polite, kind, has a keen sense of justice; having strong love feelings for Wei Wuxian, sometimes jealous of him to other people; Lan Wangji is ready to help those who need help, but the main object of protection is Wei Wuxian.
- Many critics noted that the story had more brutal murders and violence than in the anime series.
- The anime director was Xiong Ke. His works include “The King’s Avatar” (Quan zhi gao shou), “Twin Spirit Detectives” (Shuang sheng ling tan), “Cupid’s Chocolates” (Ai shen qiao ke li jin xing shi).
- The eponymous novel written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu was released in 2016. After 2 years, donghua was created – an animation for the Chinese audience, which won the Gold Award as “The Best Serial Animation Award” at the 15th China Animation Golden Dragon Awards.
Mo Dao Zu Shi Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||summer 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||summer 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||summer 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||summer 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||summer 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||summer 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||summer 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||summer 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||summer 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||summer 2021|