The original name of the series – La casa de papel.
The series tells the story of a group of people who rallied to rob the Royal Mint of Spain. In case of luck, the guys could get rich in billions of euros. But our plans do not always coincide with subsequent events. The same thing happened with the main characters, and for 3 seasons we have been following their adventures.
When will the series “Money Heist Season 4” come out?
The continuation of the Spanish crime drama “Money Heist” will be released in April 3, 2020. Recall that for the first time, viewers got acquainted with the series on May 2, 2017.
Given the wild popularity of the series, you can not expect that the 4th season will be the last. The main characters still have many adventures that the crew prepared for their loyal viewers.
Spain, today. A bunch of scammers decided to unite for the common good – theft of the amount of 2.4 billion euros that can be spent on a comfortable life near the Cote d’Azur. The professor is one of the best experts in the field of robberies. It is he who decides to assemble a team of eight people who will soon go to business.
Having set a clear goal, the main characters decided to take action, but they did not succeed in robbing the Royal Mint. But they were more than able to get a new portion of adventure. Despite many of their talents, the guys could not get the desired amount and ended up with nothing.
A string of new problems begins to haunt them. Having not reached the desired goal, the thieves were forced to stay in the Mint. At the same time, 65 people who were on this excursion at that time became their hostages. Every second, the tension rises so much that in the end, not everyone can get out of the Mint alive.
For 11 days, the hostages had to put up with their invaders, because there was no other way. Even the wide publicity that this case received does not give the hostages the opportunity to escape their harsh fate. The government simply does not know what actions need to be taken to keep everyone alive.
The situation is aggravating. Hostages cannot restrain panic; thieves are also not able to restrain their emotions. Everyone understands how such an adventure can end. At stake is no longer the sum of billions, but the life and further fate of those who are now in the Royal Mint of Spain.
Thieves are well aware that they will not be able to get out alive from this trap. They are surrounded on all sides, and every wrong step can be their last. Will the guys get out of there alive? Who will be the next victim? And how sorry will the audience say goodbye to their favorite characters?
Actors and their roles
- Silene Oliveira – the nickname “Tokyo”, a member of the Professor’s crazy plan – Ursula Corbero.
- Sergio Marquina – the nickname “The Professor”, the leader of a gang of fraudsters – Alvaro Morte.
- Raquel Murillo – nickname “Lisbon”, police inspector, who further becomes a member of the group – Itziar Ituno.
- Agustin Ramos – “Moscow”, a miner in the past, a criminal in the present – Paco Tous.
- Since the 1st series of the 1st season, the project rating has been very high, these marks remain to this day. In addition to the project itself, all soundtracks are very popular. And in 2019, information appeared that a special disc called “Money Heist” would be released.
- Not all viewers were able to appreciate the novelty, as the most emotional of them could not watch the picture to the end. Increased tension haunted them throughout the season, which was the reason for the rejection of further viewing. The series is suitable only for sophisticated viewers who calmly relate to such intrigues.
- “Money Heist” for 3 years is one of the most popular non-English series in the history of Netflix video hosting. At the end of 2019, the picture is in the top three by rating. IMDB site annually gives the picture new ratings. In August 2019, the average rating was 8.6 points.
- Many viewers immediately noticed an inappropriate acting game that looked like an acting replay. We remind the audience that the series is a project of Spanish production, and the Spaniards, as you know, are hot people. Therefore, there is no doubt that in real life heroes could behave in the same way – this is the norm for them.
- The first two seasons of the series were released only on the Spanish channel. But when Netflix noticed how successful the picture was moving forward, the company management decided to immediately redeem all rights to it. As a result, from the third season the series has been translated into 23 languages and broadcast only on Netflix video hosting.
- Alvaro Morte twice refused the role of The Professor. In recent years, he was so often a villain, and now he wanted to play something more melodramatic. Unfortunately, this was the only offer to shooting, and in order not to be left without work, Alvaro had to agree.
Money Heist Season 4: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||April 3, 2020|
|4x02||Series 2||April 3, 2020|
|4x03||Series 3||April 3, 2020|
|4x04||Series 4||April 3, 2020|
|4x05||Series 5||April 3, 2020|
|4x06||Series 6||April 3, 2020|
|4x07||Series 7||April 3, 2020|
|4x08||Series 8||April 3, 2020|