A team of popular developers is launching a new game and the guys want to get the most out of it. But how can this be achieved when squabbles and scandals occur in the team every day? Selfish Ian Grimm hopes to grab his chunk of fame at a time when Poppy is determined to make the game a quality product. But when the game finally comes out, everyone loses…
“Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet ss 3”: release date, announcement
The creators promise to release the sequel to the beloved TV show “Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet” in May 2022 – this was announced by Jason Altman, when he was interviewed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Let’s see how true the words of the executive producer are.
Poppy is engaged in the most important developments, knows “all the work from the inside”, since the compilation of codes, algorithms and other things is her main direction. “Raven’s Banquet” became her important work, a computer game in which everything was foreseen to the smallest detail. As planned, the players took the place of a certain character in the game and completed tasks that gave them more and more opportunities.
The girl spent several years working on the “Raven’s Banquet” project, and when her wayward boss Ian Grimm decided to fix such a trifle as a shovel for digging the earth 2 days before the release, the girl was furious. A dispute broke out between them, which was resolved very soon – the shovel was nevertheless altered. Instead of digging, it could now destroy opponents.
The “Mythic Quest” company went out of their way to win over a teenager broadcasting video games. The boy appreciated the entertainment, but over time his priorities changed, and “Raven’s Banquet” was forgotten, and at the same time, purchases of the new game were reduced to a minimum. They had to come up with a new way to make money, because developers need new ideas.
Ian began looking for new streamers to take on the game. Soon other problems began to appear. While dreaming that the game would become a cult, Grimm did not take into account that all people are different. And when he stumbled upon a group of Nazi fans, he was surprised that through “Raven’s Banquet” they realize their unrealizable dreams that relate to the murder of those they dislike.
The further developers go in search of solutions to their problems, the more they become bogged down in them. But is it scary when “Raven’s Banquet” is still popular? Only Ian is sad, because he dreams of his name standing next to the great minds of all time. Therefore, he always finds work for his subordinates and something to do for himself.
In season 2, the heroes will fight for new priorities, but Ian will again remain true to the principles and he wants to immortalize his persona, taking all the glory for himself. Poppy has already thought about quitting and moving to another company, but now she should seriously take care of her future. After all, Grimm has become even more unpredictable.
Actors and their roles
- Ian Grimm – an eccentric developer, obsessed with his ego and forcing others to work for himself; dreams of creating a game with himself in the lead role; able to cling to the smallest detail and make “what is needed” out of it; feels the mood of the audience and is able to give people what they like – Rob McElhenney.
- Poppy – an impeccable programmer, able to do everything in a short time to get Ian to leave her alone; accustomed to the fact that her work is always in the shadow of the ambitions of a mad boss, and only her colleagues know how much she does; constantly quarrels with Ian, because he destroys her work – Charlotte Nicdao.
- David – the executive producer of “Raven’s Banquet”; makes the most important decisions; comes to the HR department to complain about Poppy and Ian, who constantly swear, which reminds him of parents – David Hornsby.
- It cost $ 200,000 to produce the “Pilot” at a time when the entire season 1 cost $ 250,000. From the first episode, director Pete Chatmon wanted to surprise the audience with the wonders of computer graphics and the capabilities of the development team, so he had to pay so dearly for the work done. The production of season 2 has already spent 300 thousand dollars.
- Charlotte Nicdao followed in the footsteps of her father as an actor, whose work impressed her throughout her childhood. For the first time, the girl visited the set and played a small role in the show in 2004, when she was only 13 years old. She starred in such popular films as “Thor: Ragnarok” by MARVEL, “Please Like Me”, “Top of the Lake”, “Childhood’s End” and others.
- In addition to his gorgeous starring role, Rob McElhenney helped direct the project and executive produced alongside Jason Altman. Rob helped everyone he could, so only the audience sees him as an egoist – in fact, there was no more responsive person on the set than McElhenney, always rushing to help.
Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet Season 3 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||May 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||May 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||May 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||May 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||May 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||May 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||May 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||May 2022|
|3x09||Series 9||May 2022|