The 80s. The series tells about people who not only live on the side of the law, but also about those who systematically violate this law. Drug dealers and police – they are closely related. But when their interests are intertwined, the strongest remains afloat. How can our heroes take into account their interests without hitting each other?
When will the sequel to the series Narco: Mexico Season 3 come out?
Even before the premiere of the third season, the creators of the series “Narcos: Mexico” announced that it will be the final one. Unfortunately, the story of drug dealers and law enforcement officers has come to a logical conclusion.The premiere of the season 3 is scheduled for November 5, 2021.
Los Angeles. Presenting as one of the major suppliers of marijuana, Kiki Camarena actually serves on the DEA, the Drug Enforcement Administration. Since this department was not very popular then, the DEA and the local police always had conflicts in which the interests of the DEA were infringed. Kiki has given more than 5 years in order to advance his career. But all to no avail.
Every time someone else becomes in his place. Trying to achieve at least something, Kiki decides to arrange a transfer to Guadeloupe. His lover decides to go after him. Camarena sure – there he can show what he is capable of. And the bosses will be able to appreciate his talent. True, only disappointment awaits him ahead …
At this time, Miguel unfolds his own drama – the soldiers again smashed all the marijuana that he planted. And now he needs new means to support his family. Going to the leader of the drug cartel, he offers his idea – to plant marijuana fields in Guadeloupe. In this case, it is in this variety, near which in no case can another be grown.
Baron allows Miguel to go to the negotiations. With him, he takes Don Neto and his friend Rafael. Almost no one knows what’s in Miguel’s head – in the middle of a conversation with the leader of the Guadalupe mafia, a man shoots him in the head and awaits the arrival of the police. Oddly enough, instead of taking Miguel to the police station, the police change course.
As a result, Miguel manages to negotiate with an influential Guadeloupe drug lord and sow marijuana fields. The leader of the drug cartel from Mexico is very pleased with Miguel’s work and now his family’s life will sparkle with new colors. But he still does not know that in Guadeloupe he is waiting for a serious enemy who was recently transferred there from the Los Angeles DEA.
Actors and their roles
- Miguel – married, has two children; smart, prudent, does not trust anyone with his plans, considering himself smarter than everyone; clearly goes to his goal; pretending to be a local policeman, actually helping his supporters with the spread of marijuana and planting new territories with a better quality of raw materials; possesses intuition for all kinds of ventures – Diego Luna.
- Enrique Camarena – everyone calls him Kiki; works at DEA; quick-tempered, can easily hit a policeman; He loves beer and often drinks it; has a heavy character, which often interferes with him in his professional activities; easily conflicts with superiors – Michael Peña.
- Don Neto – one of the drug lords and holders of the marijuana field; he was chosen by Miguel as a companion for negotiations with Guadeloupe gangsters; Don Neto scolds Miguel for rash acts and is surprised at his enterprise; Neto cannot be called a good friend, because he is ready to betray anyone at a time when it will be profitable for him – Joaquín Cosío.
- Rafael – a friend of Miguel; versed in marijuana varieties; He is fond of botany and sometimes visits the geological university of Guadeloupe to learn new information about plants; pretends to be a stupid villager and helps Miguel, even if he doesn’t know what plan is ripening in his head – Tenoch Huerta.
- Joaquín Cosío, playing the role of Don Neto, previously participated in the film “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” produced by MARVEL. He is a native Mexican and, like no one else, knows what dire consequences Mexico experienced in the 80s. At 57, he remembers a lot about those days and even helped screenwriters draw up the image of his character.
- Scoot McNairy was invited as a storyteller. The creators of the project liked his voice so much that in almost every series, viewers can hear it. Scoot often starred in the series, rather than engaged in voice acting. He worked in projects: “Gone Girl”, “In Search of a Midnight Kiss”, “12 Years a Slave”, “Frank” and others.
- Diego Luna in an interview for the American magazine “The Magazine” said that he did not understand the actions of his hero. Treasuring a family and at the same time endangering it in such a way is exorbitant stupidity. In real life, Diego will never sacrifice the well-being of the family, even if a large sum of money is at stake.
Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||November 5, 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||November 5, 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||November 5, 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||November 5, 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||November 5, 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||November 5, 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||November 5, 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||November 5, 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||November 5, 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||November 5, 2021|