After the death of the eminent Pablo Escobar, the drug cartel under the name finds its power. But the moment is approaching when it is necessary to pay for their deeds.
When will the series “Narcos 5 or Narcos: Mexico 2” come out?
The continuation of the multi-part crime drama “Narco: Mexico 2” is planned for February 13, 2020. Spectators will wait a year for the struggle between powerful clans and very soon their patience will be rewarded.
Initially, the script was written under the owner of the drug cartel Pablo Escobar and his enmity with competitors and power. The prosperity of the Medellin cartel caused considerable unrest in the ranks of the Colombian, Mexican and American societies.
The government did not cope with the trade in narcotic substances, setting cartels against each other. The outcome was the speedy death of Escobar under enemy fire. Ratings of the series jumped to the skies and the writers began to continue the picture, which was originally not even a speech.
The third season began with a description of the drug cartel Kali, who had a completely different approach to business. The guys did not skimp on donations to officials, in the form of large bribes. Escobar preferred methods of intimidation.
Many of the Kali group tried to smooth out all the corners between the police and their business, but not every member of the gang was in solidarity with such a case. Hilberto, Jose and Chepe followed the methods of Pablo, intimidating the power and local residents. Soon it turned into a terrible tragedy that entailed the lives of people.
Declare war on brazen criminals, the first to decide guys from UBN. Then followed a series of setbacks for the drug cartel, and finally they realized that money and past glory would be left behind unless they took extreme measures to pacify the police and other enemies.
Actors and their roles
- Javier Peña is a special agent of the UBN, whose main task is to destroy and destroy the drug cartel Kali – Wagner Moura.
- Steve Murphy – partner Peña, is committed to destroying all drug lords and eliminating drugs from the streets of the city – Boyd Holbrook.
- Chepe – the head of the drug cartel Cali on business in New York – Pêpê Rapazote.
- Hilberto – in the first two seasons – the sworn enemy of Escobar, now – the head of Kali – Damian Alcazar.
- The series can be viewed on Netflix video sharing. All series of the same season appear in one day.
- Telecasting has been broadcast since August 2015 and is gaining a huge audience, which was the reason to extend the series after a logical outcome connected with the death of Pablo Escobar.
- The plot is based on real events from the lives of famous criminals. Medellinsky drug cartel and Kali existed for many years. The police could hardly restrain pressure from indignant townspeople, thousands of teenagers could calmly buy drugs. This situation continued for many years, until the employees of the UBN entered into a deadly battle with the bandits.
- In South and Central America, the word “narco” is an abbreviation for the word “narcodealer”. In the United States, this term means a fighter with drug traffickers, an employee of the UBN.
- People who are keen on the real history of the work of drug cartels argue that the series consists entirely of facts. It can hardly be called artistic, because it contains documentary information about the criminals of that time.
Narcos Season 5 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|5x01||Series 1||February 13, 2020|
|5x02||Series 2||February 20, 2020|
|5x03||Series 3||February 27, 2020|
|5x04||Series 4||March 5, 2020|
|5x05||Series 5||March 12, 2020|
|5x06||Series 6||March 19, 2020|
|5x07||Series 7||March 26, 2020|
|5x08||Series 8||April 2, 2020|
|5x09||Series 9||April 9, 2020|
|5x10||Series 10||April 16, 2020|
Narcos Pablos father – Best scene