(New) Charmed Season 3
Maggie and Mel lived happily in the same house with their mother and did not expect twists and turns. On one ordinary day, the girls find their mother falling out of the window, and immediately after her death strange events begin to happen to them. We all know what lies ahead, but where is the third sister and who will be their next guardian? Find out when viewing!
When will the series “Charmed season 3” be released?
The continuation of the new version of the legendary series “Charmed” is expected in October 2020. The picture can not be called an exact copy of the original series, so viewing is done in one go – it’s still too interesting to know how the next series will end.
The season 1 showed relatively low ratings, after which the shooting of the season 2 was suspended. Only with the support of the audience, the picture was continued, but for the second season the creators were pleased with good ratings.
Mel and Maggie have always been restless at home. The girls did not belong to the timid ten, so it was very difficult to get silence from them. But frequent squabbles did not prevent them from feeling like real sisters. Mother often reminded them of kinship, after which all conflicts between the girls ceased. So they really felt stronger.
Maggie dreamed of joining an elite college club, and Mel enjoyed a relationship with her soulmate at the moment when her mother sent a fatal SMS. Arriving home urgently, the girls saw their mother falling out of the window. The grief was unbearable. Mel drifted away from her girlfriend and began searching for the killer. Maggie simply locked herself in.
A few months had already passed when Macy Vaughn appeared on the threshold of their house, who stated that she was their sister. Mel decided not to listen to the ravings of a stranger, while aggressively escorting her to the door. During the separation, all three girls found phenomenal abilities. Mel controlled time, Maggie could read minds, and Macy moved her objects with her eyes.
They have to meet again and join forces in order to find out the secret that Mom kept throughout her life. Heaven sends them to assist Harry Greenwood – the guardian, who is obliged to protect, treat and help the witches. But only the girls are not optimistic. The fact of the existence of the supernatural does not fit into their heads.
Over time, they understand why Macy lived separately, how their mother died, and under what circumstances they became the most powerful witches. Harry helps them figure it out, but sometimes keeps his own secrets. Will girls be able to unite in one team and fight back the forces of evil? Who else can they attract to their side?..
Actors and their roles
- Maggie – able to hear other people’s thoughts; dreams of entering a college fashion club; carefully monitors her appearance; she is very concerned about the opinions of others about herself – Sarah Jeffery.
- Mel – after the death of her mother, she gained the ability to freeze time; is the middle daughter; dating a girl; For a long time she was looking for her mother’s killer, until Harry told how she died; Mel is aggressive and obsessed with ideas about feminism – Melonie Diaz.
- Macy Vaughn – has the ability to move objects using the power of thought; the girl was brought up by foster parents separately from the other sisters; came to the threshold of their house a few months after the death of their mother, because she felt a vital need for this – Madeleine Mantock.
- Harry Greenwood – Guardian of the Three Sisters; it was he who told the girls the details of the death of their mother; Harry talks about witchcraft, as girls do not have such skills; works at the college where Mel is studying – Rupert Evans.
- Madeleine Mantock and in real life has a rather obstinate temper. From time to time, girls sort things out on the set, and the first who is ready to break off all relations with the series is Madeleine. Only after the stunning ratings of the season 2 did the girl understand her significance and stopped scaring everyone with her departure.
- In the new “Charmed” there are a lot of differences from the original script, which makes viewing the picture even more unpredictable even for those viewers who watched the original. The great commitment to date makes the picture interesting even for today’s teens.
- Most of the actors who played demons in the first season of the series got into the second season, playing now other demons. There is so much makeup that it’s impossible to recognize a certain person – make-up artists try their best, and also saves time that could go to casting actors for secondary roles.
- After the filming of season 2, the actresses starred in a black kitten as a sign of friendship and devotion to the series. It is not known how long such a friendship will last, because girls often cannot find a common language.
(New) Charmed Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||October 2020|
|3x02||Series 2||October 2020|
|3x03||Series 3||October 2020|
|3x04||Series 4||October 2020|
|3x05||Series 5||October 2020|
|3x06||Series 6||October 2020|
|3x07||Series 7||October 2020|
|3x08||Series 8||October 2020|
|3x09||Series 9||October 2020|
|3x10||Series 10||October 2020|
Top 10 Differences Between Charmed Reboot & Original
- Project Blue Book Season 3
- Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3
- TV Series Gogol Season 2
- A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 4
- Battle Through the Heavens Season 4 / Doupo Cangqiong 4
- Penny Dreadful: City of Angels Season 2
- Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage season 3
- Are You Really the Only One Who Likes Me? Season 2
- Princess Principal season 2
- Atypical season 3