O Maidens in Your Savage Season – Season 2
The anime “O Maidens in Your Savage Season” tells about girls who are currently at the age when hormones begin to act violently. The plot is to learn how each of them copes with new sexual needs and problems. After all, a separate heroine of the series is a unique story…
Genre – a romantic drama.
The premiere of the season 1 was held on July 5, 2019.
The original name of the anime is “Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo”.
When will the anime “O Maidens in Your Savage Season – Season 2” come out?
As of early 2020, there is no information that the director is working on a sequel to the anime “O Maidens in Your Savage Season”. However, some critics believe that Season 2 will still be released, but not earlier than the end of 2021.
Sooner or later, every teenager thinks about sex. It happened with the girls from the literary club. To the question “What do you want to do before you die?” one of them replied: “Have sex”…
The literary club consists of several young girls who read works together. The last book had especially frank vivid erotic scenes. After reading together, senior students seriously begin to think about sexuality, attraction to the opposite sex, and someone suddenly realizes that he is not interested in the opposite sex at all.
Fate decides that the two best friends, Kazusa and Niina, fall in love with one guy. For Izumi, this is a complete disaster. Despite the fact that he is very popular among girls, the guy is not experienced enough in sexual matters, and the female essence is a mystery to him.
Each heroine of the series will reveal her secrets and sexual desires. The sexual development of each of them is individual and therefore more interesting for the viewer. How will girls survive this period? Will they be able to maintain friendship?..
- Kazusa Onodera – a member of a literary club; since childhood, in love with Izumi Norimoto, but she was embarrassed to admit or somehow express her feelings; relations between Kazusa and Izumi gradually begin to develop until the girl notices his passion for her best friend; some of Kazusa’s emotional conflicts occur amid a girl torn between a romantic relationship with a guy and the horror of sex.
- Niina Sugawara – Kazusa’s best friend; the most mysterious of the club members; calm, sweet, balanced in character; in childhood, the girl experienced some harassment from the boys, which did not allow her to reveal her tender feelings for the opposite sex in adulthood, but gradually Niina began to show interest in Izumi Norimoto, who treated her with kindness and care; because of her feelings for Izumi, the girl began to conflict with her best friend, because Kazusa is in love with the guy too.
- Momoko Sudo – a friend of Kazusa; very shy in character; Momoko gradually begins to become interested in guys, but the longer she becomes interested in them, the more clearly she understands that she is attracted to girls; in the end, Momoko became interested in Niina Sugawara, who did not reciprocate; observing Niina’s passion for Izumi, Momoko experiences an unprecedented depression.
- Hitoha Hongo – a member of the club, a young writer of small stature, very secretive and mysterious; to write his own erotic novel, Hitoha is trying to learn more about sex.
- Rika Sonezaki – director of the literary club; she is disgusted by every high school student who speaks only on the topic of sex, while she does not consider it shameful to read erotic books aloud with other members of the literary club; Rika is impudent, sharp and overly serious; she is ashamed of her interest in the opposite sex due to hard education and her own character; despite all this, she is more lucky with guys compared to other girls.
- Izumi Norimoto – has been friends with Kazusa since childhood; both Kazusa and her best friend Niina are in love with him; by the nature of Izumi, kind, caring and attentive; the guy has no experience in sexual relations and in relations with the opposite sex as a whole, so he immediately becomes the object of desire for two girls at the same time, now he absolutely does not know what to do.
- The manga of the same name has been published in Bessatsu Shonen Magazine by the Japanese publishing company Kodansha since December 2016. At the time of July 2019, 7 volumes were issued.
- The directors of the anime are Masahiro Ando (“Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger“, “Snow White with the Red Hair” and etc.) and Takuru Tsukada (“Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart”, “My Hero Academy“, “Snow White with the Red Hair”, “Stray god” and etc.).
O Maidens in Your Savage Season - Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|
Top 10 High School Romance Anime
- Cloak & Dagger season 2
- Grancrest senki / Record of Grancrest War season 2
- Hanna Season 3
- Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru: Dances with the Dragons season 2
- Ikemen Sengoku season 2
- Castlevania season 2
- Snowpiercer Season 3
- Motherland: Fort Salem Season 2
- Elite Season 5
- Hakumei & Mikochi: Tiny Little Life in the Woods Season 2