On Becoming a God in Central Florida Season 2
Krystal got married very early, but even at that age she was able to precisely determine the chosen one. Therefore, the years spent together gave her the opportunity to give birth to a beautiful child and enjoy life. True, not all of its aspects were happy. But what happened to her now does not add up to a normal idea of a happy family life…
When will the series “On Becoming a God in Central Florida Season 2” be released?
The sequel to the TV show “On Becoming a God in Central Florida” has been slated for a fall 2020 release. Viewers knew that the project was officially renewed for a 2nd season. However, the coronavirus intervened in the plans of the filmmakers. As a result, the TV series was canceled in October 2020.
The appearance on air of Kirsten Dunst doomed the picture to success in advance, and the exciting plot of the drama increased the number of viewers from one to 3 million in one episode.
Broadcasting of the picture is carried out by the Showtime channel, where at the moment the highest-rated series is “Shameless“. But his time came to an end, and in 2019 the last season was released.
Krystal and her husband Travis hardly interrupted from cent to cent. Travis dreamed of getting rich and giving Krystal everything she deserves. But sometimes he did not take into account her desires, and Krystal wanted only a calm and measured life. She dreamed of wealth, but all her earning plans were far from her husband’s plans.
Travis hoped to get rich through network marketing, and Krystal persuaded all not to succumb to this provocation. Tired of her husband’s uncontrolled behavior, Krystal asked him not to quit his usual work in the office. But her husband already had other plans. Dressing in a formal coat and renting a limousine, Travis decided to end the boring work and go for a drive around the city.
That’s just the trip was the last pleasant event in the life of Travis. On the way home he was overtaken by tragedy. Upon learning of the incident, Krystal decided to use her husband’s insurance. But then it became known that he had not paid for it for a long time, and the Krystal herself would be left without a livelihood, and even with a child in her arms.
As soon as possible, having gathered strength, Krystal decided to fight for her life to the end. Even the appearance of the founder of network marketing at the funeral did not shake her confidence. Moreover, she is full of faith in her own strength.
The series tells how difficult it is sometimes for people to start living again after the loss of one of the family members who had many secrets. Krystal herself has never earned much. She worked in the water park for a minimum salary, because she did not work in a full shift. Periodically, Krystal had to take his daughter with him to work, but soon the boss took this opportunity. Will she be able to get on her feet? And who will help her do this? Maybe those same people from network marketing? ..
Actors and their roles
- Krystal Stubbs – Travis’s wife; brings up a little daughter; works in the water park at the minimum rate; trying to dissuade her husband from participating in network marketing, but as a result of accidental circumstances she becomes a widow who has no means of subsistence; trying to argue with the company, which she considers guilty of the death of her beloved husband – Kirsten Dunst.
- Travis Stubbs – Krystal’s beloved husband; he believed in the company of the founders, and in the fact that it would help him get rich; he bought all the company’s products for money that should have been used to pay off insurance, which my wife did not know; tried his best to provide for the family; slept 10 hours a day – Alexander Skarsgard.
- Obie Garbeau – the main face of the company of founders; affects people with psychological methods, which happened to Krystal’s husband; flew to Travis’s funeral in a private helicopter and decided to persuade Krystal to resume the affairs of her husband – Ted Levine.
- Ted Levine initially did not want to participate in the project, because it seemed to him that the picture was doomed to failure. But after the news of Kirsten Dunst’s participation, he decided to change his mind and agreed. At the same time, he significantly raised the size of his fee.
- In her interviews Kirsten Dunst repeatedly said that she would like to play the role of a strong-willed woman who suffered from life circumstances. In the series “On Becoming a God in Central Florida” she was offered just such a role, so she agreed without even reading the script.
- Krystal’s braces at the beginning of the series were not the writer’s intention. Kirsten straightened her own teeth and could not remove them ahead of time, so the authors had to change the script. It turned out to be very comical, because at the very beginning with the braces Krystal looked really like a villager.
- When filming the death of Travis, a real alligator appeared nearby, scaring everyone who was nearby. The filming process had to be stopped, and the most daring even tried to photograph the monster. Viewers can be sure that no animal or reptile was injured during the filming.
On Becoming a God in Central Florida Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||the project is closed|
|2x02||Series 2||the project is closed|
|2x03||Series 3||the project is closed|
|2x04||Series 4||the project is closed|
|2x05||Series 5||the project is closed|
|2x06||Series 6||the project is closed|
|2x07||Series 7||the project is closed|
|2x08||Series 8||the project is closed|
|2x09||Series 9||the project is closed|
|2x10||Series 10||the project is closed|