Pearson Season 2
The storyline of the series “Pearson” revolves around the heroine of the film “Suits” Jessica Pearson. Being a first-class lawyer, Jessica leaves for Chicago, where she tries to adapt to new conditions. Without thinking twice, she gets a job to the mayor and even considers herself ready to accept all his political machinations. But in fact, everything turns out to be much more complicated…
When will the series “Pearson Season 2” be released?
In July 2020 there will be a continuation of the legal drama “Pearson”. The tenacious character of the protagonist did not allow her to finish the story on one series. Fans were eagerly awaiting a new project featuring Jessica Pearson, as she won the hearts of millions of viewers long ago.
After working in New York for a long time, Jessica and her lover moved to Chicago. Nobody is waiting for her here. But over time, the fame of her successes reaches the mayor, who is mired in corruption and is indirectly guilty of the deaths of innocent people. Sensing the threat from Jessica, the mayor invites Pearson to work as a lawyer.
Jessica agrees, but the work is done only by its own rules. At first, she went to this position with the thought that she would be able to withstand any onslaught and resist any gossip about her new employer. But when Pearson learned about the mayor’s half-brother’s murders, there was no point in silence. She herself got into the game, though she didn’t immediately think about the consequences.
Unlike Jessica herself, her beloved Jeff did not share such optimism. He was very disappointed that Pearson decided to go to such a terrible man as the mayor to become his employee. Even for a while, Jeff asked for a business trip, in which he nevertheless decided that he would be with his beloved woman no matter what. Even on her desire to work for the mayor.
Over time, Jessica realizes that keeping status in this world of meanness and betrayal is almost impossible. Then she relies on her own ambitions and a sense of justice, which help her to gain public interest. Jessica agrees with the authorities that the Franklin school, where the children are on a hunger strike, will not be demolished.
Jessica has to solve questions not only by talking, but also by legal actions. Litigation, pursuit of power, competition and much more awaits the main character in the season 2. The viewer still does not know what Jessica is capable of, because before that she hadn’t had such serious rivals as the mayor’s office and their mistresses. Can Pirson defend his honor or sharp statements will not bring it to good?
Actors and their roles
- Jessica Pearson – working in New York, lost her lawyer’s license, then moved to Chicago; she is an excellent lawyer who can resolve any kind of conflict; cases that initially involve failure may seem difficult and interesting for Jessica; goes the roundabout ways, not listening to the opinion of their bosses – Gina Torres.
- Keri – the prosecutor, works for the mayor, it was she who withdrew the license from Jessica, so in the first series she paid for her deed; she takes pride in being the daughter of a police officer and threatening everyone with reprisals; Keri sleeps with the mayor; she prefers to spend her free time with a glass of “Chardonnay” – Bethany Joy Lenz.
- Derrick – an assistant mayor, a young guy whose job is very impressive to Jessica; she repeatedly appealed to him for help, since Derek is the only person able to adequately respond to Pearson’s requests; the mayor greatly appreciates Derek, but never tells him about it – Eli Goree.
- Bobby – Mayor, decided to take Jessica to work, because he keeps too many secrets that, with her filing, can be made public in a matter of hours; trying to tame her and impose his game, but Pearson is hard to play by his rules – Morgan Spector.
- Composer Christopher Tyng got into the project thanks to Gina Torres, who was delighted with how he created the music for “Suits”. She recommended Christopher to the creators of the series “Pearson” and after some hesitation Tyng got into the project.
- The season 1 appeared on television on July 17, 2019. Broadcast engaged channel USA. From series to series, it was clear that the interest of viewers to the series is growing. It can only say that the season 2 will not take long.
- Morgan Spector really wanted to get into the project, but not once admitted that he hates playing traitors. Unfortunately, the man “lucky” for these roles, because he has a very unusual appearance.
- In real life, Gina Torres and Bethany Joy Lenz are inseparable friends and family friends, although their on-screen heroines are irreconcilable enmity. Perhaps in the season 2 they will be able to make up on the background of work.
Pearson Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||July 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||July 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||July 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||July 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||July 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||July 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||July 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||July 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||July 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||July 2020|