Two androids, conventionally named Mother and Father, are sent to the colonized planet, where they must show their parenting skills by raising six human babies. By the will of fate, children die one after another. And soon Mother, experiencing conflicting feelings, not appropriate for a robot, begins to suffer from programmatic failures…
“Raised by Wolves ss 2”: release date, announcement
From the first episodes of the TV show, it gained fans at a cosmic speed. And then it was reported that HBO Max ordered a sequel to the “Raised by Wolves” TV series. And the show of new episodes may appear in September 2021. After all, the gap between two seasons in one year is the norm for such TV projects.
At the moment, all the actors are ready to shoot next season, but the time when they can all team up on the set has not yet been set.
Mother and Father worked tirelessly to get to the colonized planet. They were not welcomed here, but they were ready to survive in any conditions. As soon as they landed, they got down to business. The Mother became the bearer of six human children, whom she needed to raise in conditions of complete lack of faith in God.
The last boy was born and he was no longer breathing. The Father offered to dispose of it, but the Mother made an attempt to instinctively revive the child. Attaching the newborn to the chest, the android shed tears, after which the Father clearly saw that the child was breathing. According to their laws, the last child must be named after their creator. So he got the name Campion.
Now is the time to take care of the children. The androids turned out to be excellent parents on the test. There were no scandals at home, they were always friendly and could cope with any disaster. But accidents are everywhere around us. The first to leave was the girl who fell into a deep hole. Having decided to be more attentive to their charges, Mother and Father lied that snakes live in those pits.
And if a lie could save, then the androids had no weapons against the disease. The children got sick and died one by one until only Campion survived. Each time the boy witnessed how the Mother gradually goes mad with grief, and in her head the programs give a systemic failure that the Father is unable to eliminate.
One day Mother became so distraught that she killed the Father. After lying to the child about the true reasons for his death, the Mother hid the body. But soon strangers appeared. They asked to accept them for the night, and later started talking about the fact that Campion could be a prophet. Deciding to kill Mother, the aliens wanted to take Campion, but they did not know what the android was capable of.
In a fit of anger, Mother incinerated everyone present, and then she went to a huge spaceship to kill everyone who was in it. Dozens of people exploded, falling prey to her insane behavior. She brought new children to her land, which frightened Campion even more. But how will this turn out for their future?..
Actors and their roles
- Mother – an android programmed to raise and take care of children; is engaged in education according to the instructions laid down in it; received a systemic failure after burying almost all of her children; believes that she is doing everything for the good of Campion, therefore she carefully protects it from outsiders – Amanda Collin.
- Father – an android programmed to raise children and help the Mother; can lift objects many times greater than its weight; tried to help his colleague cope with the failure, as a result of which he was killed – Abubakar Salim.
- Campion – the youngest of the children of Mother and Father; was born lifeless, but the androids intuitively understood what a baby needs to live; constantly refutes the words of the Mother about the absence of God, believes in the power of prayer; is afraid of manifestations of aggression from the Mother, but never leaves her alone – Winta McGrath.
- As clothing for the androids, the costume designers needed only latex and inner linings that hid Amanda Collin’s beautiful breasts. The artificially created conditions required special measures. The actress spent 2 hours sitting with the make-up artists before she had to shoot scenes with her nudity.
- Abubakar Salim was genuinely surprised that his character was given so little time in season 1. When he passed the casting, he was not warned that the hero would die in episode 1.
- One of the screenwriters was Heather Bellson, who worked on the plot for “The Walking Dead” TV show for over 8 years. By the way, this project was also the brainchild of HBO. The woman loves science fiction. She is considered one of the best masters of her craft, because she knows how to notice details that could pretty much spoil the plot.
Raised by Wolves Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||September 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||September 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||September 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||September 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||September 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||September 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||September 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||September 2021|