Successful cellist Matilda succeeded not only in the musical direction. For a long time she develops a beautiful life that does not bode well, but the accidental death of a mother who decided to commit suicide, pours out unpleasant details directly related to Matilda.
When will the series “Requiem Season 2” come out?
Continuation of the mystical multi-series thriller “Requiem” will be held in the spring of 2020. The plot was so confusing that even after disclosing all the characters and catching criminals, the audience had a lot of questions that only the next season can solve.
Unexpected death of the mother leads Matilda in horror, because they were in perfect relations, and the idea that the mother is able to lay hands on himself, simply did not fit into the head. After the death, the girl learns about the secrets that the mother hid.
In 1994, in a small Welsh settlement, a newborn child accidentally disappears, and after 23 years Matilda learns what is connected with this kidnapping. Perhaps the girl is not even a child of a deceased woman. Now her past life does not seem so cloudless to her as she used to think. Every action or word that she heard before is now in doubt.
To achieve the truth about his true origin, Matilda goes to the very village where the child was stolen more than two decades ago. It is necessary for her to solve this riddle. Together with her remains a loyal friend of Hal.
On arrival, they are joined by another man – Nick has long been living in this place. But no matter how good his relationship with Matilda was, it becomes clear – Nick is not who he introduced himself. In the first season Matilda found her enemies, came up with a plan for revenge and even managed to implement it. The creators promise the development of the plot in the second season, this suggests that the girl found not all ill-wishers.
Actors and their roles
- Matilda Gray, a cellist who learned about the loss of a child from secret records of her mother, goes to search for answers to Pennlinit along with her friend Lydia Wilson.
- Hal Fine, a pianist, Matilda’s friend, voluntarily went with her to the village where 23 years ago the baby was stolen – Joel Fry.
- Nick Dean is an Australian resident in Pennlinite, in the house of the late uncle Evan, who also appears in the notes of Matilda’s mother – James Freshwhill.
- The pilot episode was shown on the TV channel BBC One on February 2018. After 2 months, the picture was available for viewing on Netflix video sharing.
- The news about the extension of the series for the 2nd season was provided by screenwriter Chris Murks. It is he who claims that the last episode of season 1 has not solved anything, and possible intruders are still walking freely. On questions on part 2 of the season, the man refuses to respond.
- In addition to Chris Marx, the show has another screenwriter, Blake Aishford. At the moment, the man worked only on one series of the released six.
- The shooting took place completely in Wales.
- From the series, the creators expect incredible success, because such a flowery plot, the lack of procrastination in the picture and the presence of colorful characters were selected with particular care. It is likely that after the successful release of the season, the management of the series will decide to release a full-length film about the past life of Matilda’s mother.
Requiem Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||spring of 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||spring of 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||spring of 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||spring of 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||spring of 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||spring of 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||spring of 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||spring of 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||spring of 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||spring of 2020|