The TV show “Reservation Dogs” tells about the lives of four teenagers who are ready to escape from the reservation at any cost. Dreaming of fame, big money and a luxurious life, they live by petty theft. But one day a crazy idea comes to their mind, which crumbles into many consequences. And then, as luck would have it, four competitors appear who do not intend to concede to the main characters in authoritarianism…
“Reservation Dogs ss 3”: release date, announcement
The adventures of the group of guys have been a success, and streaming services FX and Hulu have already announced their intention to show the season 3. A release date for the sequel to the teen drama “Reservation Dogs” has not been officially announced, but looking at the release times of previous seasons, it’s clear that August 2023 is the most likely month to premiere. The first and second seasons were released in August with a break of one year.
The suburbs of Oklahoma are filled with Native Americans. To get out of this hole, four friends Bear, Elora, Willie and Cheese go on a crime. They decide to steal the car and use the money they make for it to move to California. Very soon, local residents will find out who is behind the crime. Officer Big decides to interrogate them.
But besides stealing, Big asks about other offenses that really lie on the conscience of these youngsters. The guys categorically deny involvement in any crime, and the officer has to leave with nothing. But the main blow was waiting for them ahead — leaving the guys, Big said that he was going to a romantic meeting… with Bear’s mother!
Bear is embittered, but he is also tormented by other worries — remembering the committed deeds, he cannot get rid of the pangs of conscience. For example, a man with diabetes was driving a stolen car. The only source of income for him was a car. A difficult situation is created in which it is up to him to decide what to do with the stolen goods and whether someone else’s death is worth his own dream?
Thoughts lead Bear to visions in which he meets a real Indian. He teaches the boy, creating a barrier between him and his friends. The Indian insists that Bear must repent of his actions and no longer dishonor the good name of his ancestors. But how to convey this idea to friends?
Elora completely disagrees with the judgments of Bear and his new mental companion. Not so long ago, they buried their friend, who was convinced that deeds should only be good. That is why he died. Long disputes led to the fact that Elora gave her money to Bear so that he could dispose of them in good conscience. But the four new teenagers recently spotted in the city change their plans…
In season 2, Elora leaves her comrades altogether. She still cherishes the hope of leaving the reservation, and her former rival becomes her companion. But the path is not close, and dangerous adventures await them at every step. Will the guys reunite in season 3?
Actors and their roles
- Bear — a teenager dreaming of a beautiful, rich adult life; due to internal experiences, he begins to talk with a fictional Indian; persuades friends to give money for a stolen car to its owner, a diabetic — D’Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai.
- Elora — silent girl; member of a teenage group; trying to raise money for the move and does not want to stop at nothing; does not understand the caring attitude of the guys towards her; in season 2, she goes to California with her rival, because the others betrayed this idea and were engaged in other things — Devery Jacobs.
- Willie — the second girl in the four of friends; prefers masculine style of clothing and communication in the style of “bro”; in the season 2, she is seriously worried about a far-fetched curse, but she does not find support from her friends and copes with the situation alone — Paulina Alexis.
- Big — local cop; known to others as a “pompous turkey”, because he walks around with an air of importance and fancies himself a tough guy; is passionate about Bear’s mother and does not hide his sympathy for her; often does not notice the crimes that are committed right before his eyes — Zahn McClarnon.
- D’Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai made his debut with a small role in the TV series “Murdoch Mysteries”. After the role of Bear in the TV show “Reservation Dogs”, he was noticed by other producers and in 2023 several projects with his participation should be released at once: “Only the Good Survive”, “Hell of A Summer” and “Haute Saison”.
- On June 12, 2022, the psychological thriller “Dark Winds” was released, where Zahn McClarnon played one of the main roles. The series received a huge amount of positive feedback, and the producers decided to renew the project for the season 2. In the story, Zahn also plays an Indian cop, but the best on the reservation.
- In 2022, Season 1 of “Reservation Dogs” received dozens of nominations and garnered a total of 9 awards from the Writers Guild of America, Golden Globe and more.
Reservation Dogs Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||August 2023|
|3x02||Series 2||August 2023|
|3x03||Series 3||August 2023|
|3x04||Series 4||August 2023|
|3x05||Series 5||August 2023|
|3x06||Series 6||August 2023|
|3x07||Series 7||August 2023|
|3x08||Series 8||August 2023|
|3x09||Series 9||August 2023|
|3x10||Series 10||August 2023|