Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World Season 3
The Isekai Genre is the most popular in Japan. A large number of TV shows are released annually, where the main character finds himself in a parallel world. Despite the repetition of the plot lines, the authors manage to intrigue the viewer and lead the character. Among the leaders of such stories was the anime “Re: Zero – Starting Life in Another World”. Fans are not ready to leave the series in the past, requiring continuation…
Genre – Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy.
The premiere of the season 1 was held on April 4, 2016.
The premiere of the season 2 was divided into 2 parts:
– Part 1 was released on July 8, 2020;
– Part 2 will take place in January 2021.
The original name of the anime is “Ri: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu”.
“Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World ss 3”: release date, announcement
Four years of waiting, and loyal fans of the anime “Re: Zero – Starting Life in Another World” again saw their favorite characters. The source is enough to continue to delight the viewer with new episodes. It remains a matter of time.
Whether it will be necessary to wait 4 years before the new season or the director will take up the job much faster is still unknown. We are waiting for the official news. Let’s hope that work on new episodes will not be postponed, and we will see the premiere of season 3 in the near future. It is likely that this will be the year 2022.
Subaru Natsuki was not distinguished by either mental abilities or the desire to achieve something in life. He was an ordinary guy, preferring to stay at home and minimize communication with people. Once the next exit to the store changed his life once and for all. It is unclear how and why, but the guy was moved to another world.
Subaru expected that everything would happen according to the traditions of games and series – he would see the beautiful girl who had called him, and would have incredible magical powers. But something went wrong. A series of events that occurred within one day made it clear – Subaru is endowed with unusual magic. Now, after every physical death, he is able to return to life, to a certain point. Deja vu?
Acquainted with Emilia, Subaru falls in love. But it’s not so simple. Ahead of them are waiting for dangerous and vivid adventures, fights with enemies, meeting with people and creatures endowed with incredible abilities … Now the main thing for Subaru is to protect loved ones and defeat evil…
- Subaru Natsuki – ready to help those who expect help from him, while risking his life; thought he was endowed with magic, but everything turned out to be much more complicated; fell in love with Emilia at first sight, not only because she saved him, but because of her beauty; his main ability is to return to life after physical death; got into Roswaal’s mansion, where he met with Rem and Ram.
- Emilia – half-elf; owns insignia, which applicants for a royal place may have; saved Subaru from the bandits; owns the magic of four elements; participates in the elections for the royal throne for the liberation of the inhabitants of her native village; by nature kind, caring; looks like a witch of envy, which is why she gets negative from the mistaken people around.
- Puck – a cat-like spirit; at night restores its magical powers, therefore, next to Emilia is only in the daytime; wandered around the world for several centuries until he met Emilia; able to change its size.
- Rem – a servant in Roswaal’s mansion; twin sister Ram; differs from sister in hair, eyes and ribbon color; Subaru saved her, after which she fell in love with her savior; for a long time was in a coma, which motivated Subaru to further actions; considers herself worse than her sister, therefore she always lived in her shadow; in spite of this, Rem loves and respects Ram; owns the magic of water.
- Ram – the twin sister of Rem; thanks to her abilities, she and her sister survived; initially shuns people, while it seems selfish; more sociable than Rem; able to see through the eyes of others; owns wind magic; connected with sister through telepathy.
- The anime is based on the novel of the same name. Its author is Tappei Nagatsuki. The novel was first published on April 20, 2012 online at Shōsetsuka ni Narō. As of April 2020, 6 novels and 2 additional episodes have been published. A total of 490 chapters were published.
- Readers are so fond of the story that after the novel began to be released:
– light novel (from January 24, 2014);
– 3 chapters of manga (from June 27, 2014);
– animated films (October 6, 2018 and November 8, 2019);
– games, etc.
- The anime adaptation “Re: Zero – Starting Life in Another World” received several awards:
– Award of the annual Japanese anime magazine Newtype – in 2015 and 2016;
– Sugoi Japan Awards, established by the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun, in 2017.
In 2016, the anime series was nominated for the prestigious Anime Prize in the Anime of the Year category.
- The name of the main character Subaru in Japanese means “Pleiades”, that is, star clusters. The Pleiades known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45.
Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World Season 3 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|