The new anime “Salaryman’s Club” tells about the life of guys who have devoted their lives to badminton. But the guys are not only athletes, but also ordinary employees of a large company, where they need to work from start to finish. Now every player understands that a team is an important concept not only in sports, but also at work.
Genre — sports.
Season 1 premiered on January 30, 2022.
Original anime name: “Ryman’s Club”.
“Salaryman’s Club ss 2”: release date, announcement
The season 1 of the anime “Salaryman’s Club” showed quite good results. Perfectly worked out movements of the players in sports competitions, the study of each character and even the music – everything is chosen with high quality, which can only bribe a picky viewer. However, there is no information about the season 2 of the anime yet. But critics are sure that the series has every chance to return. If new episodes are released, their premiere is unlikely to take place before autumn 2023. We are waiting for official news.
Mikoto Shiratori has been seriously into badminton since his school days. The guy is used to playing alone, not recognizing team play. One day at a responsible match, Mikoto loses, after which he loses his job at Mitsuhoshi Banking. An old injury has resurfaced, but he’s not one to complain or make excuses. After packing, Mikoto returns to his parents’ house, but on the way he receives a phone call.
The coach of the Sunlight Beverage company calls and personally offers Mikoto a job. No details. Later it becomes known that this organization produces various drinks (soda and even beer) and Mikoto will work in the sales department. Work! The company’s policy is that each member of the badminton club works like an ordinary person, has his own plans, reports on the work done, and in the evening — training.
But that’s not all: Mikoto was invited to the team as a partner for their best player — Tatsuru Miyazumi. How will the fate of the protagonist, who has the gift of foresight of the opponent’s movement, and the best salesman of the company, and, concurrently, the best player of the club with the strongest blow?..
- Mikoto Shiratori — prefers a single player game to a team game, because in this case he has to rely only on himself, in the end without blaming anyone for a loss or a bad game; was fired from the company because he lost in an important match, after which he got a job at Sunlight Beverage; got into the sales department, where he needs to work and show results; despite his thin physique, he loves to eat tasty and a lot.
- Tatsuru Miyazumi — constantly receives the title of the best seller of the company; became Mikoto’s mentor; a doubles player, therefore, after meeting the newcomer, he immediately invited him to play in pairs; friendly in nature, but sometimes quick-tempered; has a very strong punch, which often leads to victory in tournaments.
- Tōya Saeki — once played with Mikoto in his school days and knows firsthand about his playing style and strengths; works in the planning department; doubles player, his partner is Takeda.
- Sōta Saeki — brother of Tōya, older than him by 4 years; works in the beverage quality department; single player; loves to play various games; by nature calm and even passive; during the match is always collected.
- Kōki Takeda — fun and soul of the company; transfers any news to departments at the speed of light; works in the sales department; doubles player and his partner is Tōya ; has communication skills; by nature benevolent and always in a good mood.
- The anime was directed by Aimi Yamauchi, who first got the position of chief director. Prior to the series “Salaryman’s Club”, he directed only certain episodes of the anime: “Tokyo Revengers” (ep. 9), “Blade of the Immortal” (several episodes), “Gekijouban City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes”, etc. In the anime “Salaryman’s Club” Aimi Yamauchi also acted as a screenwriter.
- The “Salaryman’s Club” anime is an original product created by Aimi Yamauchi and Teruko Utsumi.
Salaryman's Club season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|