Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Season 2
The anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It” tells us about two lovers who are trying to prove their love by scientific methods. In their opinion, feelings can be measured, weighed and counted. Is it so?
Genre – romantic comedy.
The number of episodes is 12.
The premiere of the season 1 was held on January 10, 2020.
The original name of the anime is Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita.
When will the sequel to the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Season 2” be released?
After watching episode 1, it is already clear that the anime is not a standard project. Viewers became interested in the story of two young scientists in love. But will there be a sequel? At the moment, there is no official information, but excellent reviews and ratings say one thing: the chances of seeing the new season are high. Most likely, the director of the project will return to work again. If so, then the prime minister should be expected no earlier than 2021.
Shinya Yukimura and Ayame Himuro – scientists. And that’s it. Everything that surrounds them can be explained experimentally, using formulas, evidence and other scientific tricks, which most people are not able to understand. How did such an interest begin? The answer is simple – Ayame fell in love with Yukimura, which she once admitted. Now both of them are ready to throw all their thoughts and forces to the solution of an important task – to understand what love is from the point of view of science.
Ayame discovered that she has a tender affection for her science rival, Yukimura. To prove her love for him, the girl resorts to mathematical and logical solutions. After all, Yukimura demands to prove this feeling, citing strong arguments. Unfortunately, the guy cannot yet reciprocate, so he decided to find out experimentally whether Ayame really loves him?
The collaboration began: they measured Ayame’s heart rate, arranged a culinary experiment… Is love able to make the taste of cooked food better? Ayame’s feelings are known from the start and are not in doubt. But this cannot be said of Yukimura. The guy is baffled by the romantic intentions of a colleague. How will the whole story end?..
- Shinya Yukimura – a young scientist; Ayame’s colleague, working closely with her; a very serious guy who is used to explaining any behavior, feeling, phenomenon with the help of science; after recognizing Ayame in her feelings for him, Yukimura was confused, because love is an absolutely incomprehensible topic for him, he never fell in love and never met anyone.
- Ayame Himuro – graduate student of the university; her area is scientific and technological research; She showed her abilities to science already in the elementary grades, therefore Ayame often became an outcast in the class and the object of all kinds of ridicule; Before Yukimura, she did not have a love interest in anyone, so feelings for a guy were her first experience.
- The anime is based on the manga of the same name, which has been released since 2016 on the website of Comic Meteor magazine of the Japanese publisher Flex Comix. As of the beginning of 2020, 6 volumes have been issued.
- The anime was directed by Toru Kitahata, among whose works: “Hinako Note” (Sakuragi Hinako), “My Roommate is a Cat” (Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue), “I Don’t Have Many Friends” (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) and others.
- The name of the main character Ayame in Japanese means “Iris” (flower). And her surname Himuro can be divided into 2 parts, which are translated as: Hi – “ice” and Muro – “room”.
- The name of another character, Shinya Yukimura, also has a literal translation from Japanese. So, Yukimura can be translated as: Yuki – “snow” and Mura – “village”. Surname Shinya: Shin – “heart, mind, soul”, Ya – “night”.
Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|