Hundreds of years have passed since the Earth was inhabited by sighted people. Now no one sees, and stories about ancestors who are able to see everything and everyone are perceived as speculation. Baba Voss saves his tribe from destruction. To do this, they constantly roam. They have the hope that one day they will be able to save humanity from extinction. And soon the tribe has such an opportunity…
“See ss 3”: release date, announcement
We’ll have to wait for the fantasy drama “See” to continue as starring Jason Momoa is currently working with the DC team again on a new film for Aquaman.
The fact that the third season of the TV show is awaiting viewers was officially announced in June 2021, shortly before the premiere of season 2. Filming of the new episodes began in May 2021, so their premiere should not be expected before the summer 2022.
p.s. It’s official: the 3rd and final season of the TV series “See” will premiere on August 26, 2022!
Sight is a topic so burning that any talk about it is forbidden. A man named Jerlamarel had different views and convinced people that someday there would be children who could see. One of the convinced was the girl Maghra, who barely escaped when the troops of Queen Kane, who dreamed of the death of Jerlamarel, raided.
Maghra was lucky enough to escape and she met the tribe of Baba Voss. The man adored children, led the tribe and could win any battle. Upon learning that Maghra was pregnant, he was happy and took her into his care. Baba Voss could not have children of his own, so Maghra’s pregnancy was good news for him. On the day when the woman began to give birth, colossal troubles awaited the leader.
While the witch hunters tried to seize territory that did not belong to them, Maghra gave birth, surrounded by healers. The enemies followed her, but Baba Voss managed to stop them for a while. The woman had twins. But since a general vote decided that they should get out of their homes, Maghra had to hit the road. The hunters would stop at nothing looking for her.
The new place becomes their home. Thanks to Maghra’s witchcraft, people think that she sows evil and because of her the world will end. Since no one sees, for several years no one realizes that the children born are sighted. This becomes clear already in adulthood, when the parents are unable to hide it.
At this time, Queen Kane wants to prevent the impending confusion by any means. Rumors of children who can see are becoming more and more convincing. The queen wants to deal with them, but the years go by, the kids have already become adolescents and they have the most important gift – sight. It helps the tribe hide from enemies, and sometimes win when they outnumber them. But for how long?
Too many people wish the death of sighted children, but their father was not in vain for so many years the leader of his tribe. He will defend himself against any enemies, even the most terrible ones. And in order to protect the family from harm, a man is ready to do absolutely anything…
Actors and their roles
- Maghra — a follower of Jerlamarel who had to run away when her loved ones were attacked by enemies; joined Baba Voss and his people, who treated her and her children with respect; became the lover of Baba Voss; others consider her a witch — Hera Hilmar.
- Baba Voss — chief of the tribe; lives with Maghra, brings up her children and considers them family; he did not get the function of procreation, so he is content with what he has; he is kind, always ready for battle — Jason Momoa.
- Jerlamarel — a man who convinced others of his ability to see; many years ago he killed the sister of the current ruler and became an enemy of the people — Joshua Henry.
- After the release of season 1, the director of the TV show Anders Engstrom invited producer Jim Rowe to add “freshness” to the picture, thereby increasing the rating, which had decreased by the end of the season. This is how the antagonist Dave Bautista (film “Guardians of the Galaxy”) appeared, who was able to compete perfectly with his colleague, actor Jason Momoa. They previously co-starred in the film “Dune“.
- Season 2 of the TV show “See” was released on Apple TV + on August 27, 2021. Deadline reports that in 2 weeks the picture broke all records for views, while also increasing the total number of site visitors by 30%. Because Apple TV + takes streaming information seriously, few people know how many people have watched the show.
- The main filming locations for Season 1 were selected in and around Vancouver. Several scenes were also filmed in British Columbia. Season 2 production took place in Toronto, Canada.
- The script was written by Steven Knight, Hadi Nicholas Deeb and others. Knight was hired as lead writer after doing extensive work on the TV show “Peaky Blinders“, which was released in 2013 and is still popular today. Steven carefully worked out the script for each season, not letting the project lose ratings.
See Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||August 26, 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||September 2, 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||September 9, 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||September 16, 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||September 23, 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||September 30, 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||October 7, 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||October 14, 2022|