Otis’s mother is a sexologist who receives clients at home. Jean often brings her boyfriends to her house and the woman is not shy about the presence of her son. Otis is used to it and sometimes even makes fun of his mother’s men. He cannot joke only over his problems associated with sex education. What will help a teenage guy cope with the inability to masturbate?
When will the series “Sex Education Season 3” be released?
Fans of the show “Sex Education” do not hide their joy that they will see their favorite characters again. After all, the topics touched upon in the TV series are very relevant both among young people and their parents. Taking into account that the filming process of the season 3 lasted from September 2020 to March 2021, we should not expect the premiere of new episodes earlier than September 2021.
p.s. The Season 3 of the “Sex Education” TV show will premiere on September 17, 2021.
At school, Otis was friends with only one person. It was Eric – his black gay friend, who most of the time talked about his sexual adventures. There were not so many of them, but the guy spoke about it with pride. Eric was often subjected to pressure from the son of the school principal – Adam, and the guy could not cope with such an onslaught, constantly losing to his opponent.
Once Adam decided to take lessons at Otis’ house and at the most inopportune moment Jean came. In a short time, she determined that Adam had problems with an erection. The guy was offended in earnest and decided to dishonor Otis in front of the whole class. Adam mounted a video in which Jean shows how to masturbate properly using eggplant.
However, Adam himself found himself in an unpleasant situation where, by chance, he had to ask for help from none other than Otis. In a short conversation with him, Adam realized that he needed to cope with an erection. Gratitude, of course, did not follow, but their classmate Maeve quickly figured out how to make money from sex education counseling.
Maeve suggests finding clients for Otis among students in their school who have problems in the sexual part of the relationship. Otis’s task is to advise people who came to him for help. Maeve takes a percentage for her work and she gives Otis everything that remains. Feeling tender feelings for the girl, the guy decides to agree. Moreover, now he considers her his friend.
The series covers topics that are not customary to talk about publicly. Therefore, it is so interesting to watch. Otis, unable to cope with his personal problems, gives advice to others, and, most importantly, most of his advice works and finds practical application. How will things go in season 3?
Actors and their roles
- Otis – a teenager suffering from the inability to masturbate; he is smart, humble, shy; Otis tries to suppress his feelings for Maeve; he is friends with a gay named Eric; he is embarrassed by his own mother, who speaks of sex education without embarrassment; Otis does not tell anyone about his problems, not even his mother – Asa Butterfield.
- Jean – the mother of Otis; she hung pictures and other attributes of pornographic content throughout the house; almost daily changes boyfriends, who do not hesitate to bring into the house; often it turns out men are much younger than her; Jean wants to help her son, but he categorically refuses to help – Gillian Anderson.
- Maeve – a classmate of Otis and Eric; loves bright makeup; often hears insults in her direction about appearance and behavior, but this does not bother her a bit; invited Otis to earn money by counseling schoolchildren with sexual problems – Emma Mackey.
- Eric – Otis’s best friend; is gay; often boasts of his few adventures during the summer holidays; most often behaves like a whacky lady; afraid of Adam, who is constantly taking lunch from him; while no one sees him at home, prefers to dye and wear women’s outfits – Ncuti Gatwa.
- Since January 2018, the series “Sex Education” has been broadcast on Netflix, but initially the project was created for another channel. In the middle of filming, the contract was broken and then Netflix outbid the broadcast rights.
- Gillian Anderson, who played Otis’ mother, was previously the star of the series “The X Files” and even starred in the sequel to the project as a movie. Few people recognized the actress in a completely different role, because here she is not a serious Scully, but a depraved middle-aged lady.
- Asa Butterfield during the filming of season 2 was in a relationship with Emma Mackey, but before the filming of season 3, the couple broke up. None of the guys hold grudges against each other, just both are very young to create a lasting relationship.
- As students, everyone was filmed, including real students of the school where the shooting took place. When the actors arrived, the whole part of the building was vacated. There were changing clothes, changing scenery and other preparations. Only Gillian Anderson had a single dressing room, the rest of the actors preferred a noisy company.
Sex Education Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||September 17, 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||September 17, 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||September 17, 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||September 17, 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||September 17, 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||September 17, 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||September 17, 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||September 17, 2021|