Jennifer Walters studied law for many years. So much money was given away that she is still in debt to this day. Being the cousin of Bruce Banner, one day she goes on a trip with him. Along the way, they become involved in an accident that ends with Jennifer getting Bruce’s blood…
“She-Hulk: Attorney at Law ss 2”: release date, announcement
A sequel to the superhero TV show “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” has not been announced as showrunners have yet to decide if a new season will be needed.
Some series of the MARVEL universe consist of one season, since the creators only intended to introduce the viewer to the superheroes that will appear in future feature films. This happened to Ms. Marvel, whose TV series was canceled after its season 1.
After the accident, Jennifer runs away in terror, unable to control herself. She soon wakes up in the Smart Hulk’s lair. Bruce prepared a whole book so that Jennifer would get better acquainted with what she now has to do. It is no longer possible to lose a superpower — she can only accept it. Her brother is ready to teach her everything he knows, but Jennifer is not ready to become the savior of the world.
Jennifer longs to continue working at the law firm, but along with her newfound strength, various troubles haunt her. Unlike Bruce, Jennifer is more comfortable with the transformation from the Hulk and back, she does not lose focus and is able to manage her anger. She is not afraid that she can hurt someone, because in real life she has never encountered such a thing.
Only time helps Jennifer realize how much she needs the help and support of her brother. Enemies appear from everywhere, surpassing her with their strength and dexterity. Tired of making mistakes, Jennifer accepts Bruce’s offer to learn everything he knows. So begins her formation in a new guise…
The first serious trouble overtakes her right in the courtroom, where she is attacked by a superhero. Having successfully repulsed the attack, Jennifer hoped that this would continue in the future, but the reality turned out to be much more severe. It turned out that the owners of superpowers have little control over their own lives, because others constantly need their help. But Jennifer still wanted to live for her own good.
Enlisting the support of loved ones, she continues her legal career, considering cases related to superhumans to be her profile. On duty, she has to meet with different people, most of whom can hardly be called positive. She finds a friend in Daredevil, who also dreamed of a lawyer career and even opened his own firm.
But every day she has to deal with injustice, which is difficult to solve without superpowers. She would be happy to build a personal life without looking back, but how to refuse help to those who really deserve it? Here is such a controversial heroine turned out by the creator of the project Jessica Gao!
Actors and their roles
- Jennifer Walters — Bruce’s cousin, accidentally became the carrier of the Hulk gene; knows how to control her anger; works in a law firm and protects the interests of superhumans; in everything relies on her assistant; over time, she understands her great responsibility to the world and begins to help the Avengers — Tatiana Maslany.
- Bruce Banner — a member of the Avengers team, who believes that her sister should end her personal life and start saving people; makes her decision to stay in the office after repeated attempts to convince her otherwise; helps Jennifer to master a new body and cope with the difficulties that have piled up — Mark Ruffalo.
- Titania — has unprecedented power; often uses social networks; initially shown as an incredible fan of She-Hulk, but soon a quarrel occurs between them, which makes Titania the worst enemy of Jennifer — Jameela Jamil.
- Nikki Ramos — Jennifer’s best friend and her faithful companion in work; often incites her to reckless deeds; she does not want to become a lawyer, because she is satisfied with the assigned role — Ginger Gonzaga.
- Twice attempts were made to film She-Hulk, and always the project was expected to fail even at the post-production stage. In 2019, Kevin Feige announced that Jessica Gao would become a screenwriter and tell the whole world this story.
- Chief director Kat Coiro mentioned twice that the TV show could potentially get a sequel, which the “WandaVision” and “Ms. Marvel” TV projects were denied. Kat also mentioned the TV show “Moon Knight“, which may also get a season 2. At present, it is still unknown how the discussion about the release of new episodes will end.
- In 2016, Tatiana Maslany received the Primetime Emmy Award for Best Actress for her role in the TV drama series “Orphan Black”.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Season 2 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|