Happiness is a very complex concept that each person defines in his own way. The protagonist of the anime “SK8 the Infinity” knows that skateboarding is his greatest happiness in life. Overcoming difficulties, Reki becomes stronger, more experienced. But in any sport there are ups and downs…
Genre – adventure, sports, comedy.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on January 10, 2021 (12 episodes).
“SK8 the Infinity ss 2”: release date, announcement
Anime in the genre of “sports” are in great demand among viewers. The widespread propaganda of a healthy lifestyle is yielding results – children go to sports, showing themselves, tempering their character and reaching incredible heights.
The season 1 of the anime “SK8 the Infinity” showed incredible results! Reviews from critics and viewers say one thing – a continuation is required. For a long time there was no information about the release of the season 2. Finally, in early July 2021, the creators of the series officially announced that they were working closely on a new anime project. What it will be, the season 2 or an anime film, is still unknown. However, there is a chance we will see our favorite characters again, and most likely the long-awaited meeting will take place in 2023. Time, as always, will put everything in its place.
For those who know what “S-races” are, life after 12 am is just beginning. Skateboarding fanatics gather at the entrance to an abandoned mine to watch the best of the best win the race. The track is very difficult, but the participants are ready to risk their health to show what they are capable of.
Reki has never parted with a skateboard since childhood. For him, this sport is his life. But taking part against Shadow, the guy injures his hand. His skateboarding is imperfect, but Reki is not one to give up. And at this time, fate introduces him to a new classmate who moved with his mother from Canada. Langa is a professional snowboarder who happens to be involved in the world of “S” racing. Becoming best friends, Reki and Langa embark on an adventure…
- Reki – a cheerful, sociable and energetic teenager who devotes all his free time to skateboarding; is a participant in the underground competition “S”; his hobby is creating skateboards from scratch; he is mediocre in school and does not make plans for the future, all that Reki breathes and lives with is skateboarding.
- Langa – Reki’s new classmate and later his best friend; recently returned from Canada; had no practical experience of skateboarding, but soon everything changed for him; calm and reasonable, but in an effort to learn how to ride a skateboard well, he is capable of risky actions; the ability to snowboard helped to quickly master the skateboard; stubbornness and hard work helped him become a great skater.
- Miya – a cocky and confident guy; perfectly owns a skateboard and dreams of performing at the Olympic Games; challenges Langa after his flamboyant victory over Shadow
- The anime was directed by Hiroko Utsumi. Her most striking work is the anime “Free!” and “Banana Fish“.
- On January 11, 2021, the comedy manga “Sk8 Chill Out!” was released, which is a spin-off of the anime “SK8 the Infinity”.
- 5 different artists worked on skateboards and characters for the series, which is non-standard for an anime studio. As a result, the artists created completely unique skateboards that symbolize the personalities of the main characters. It is noteworthy that the skateboards drawn could well be used in real life, because every detail was worked out by specialists who know a lot about this sport.
SK8 the Infinity Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|