SMILF Season 2
At a young age becoming a mother, Bridget Byrd can hardly manage with her child, because she does not even know the most elementary rules of dealing with children. The accumulated piles of children’s problems lead the girl into a deep depression, but Bridget tries not to lose a positive attitude and go through life with her head held high.
When will the series “SMILF Season 2” be released?
The continuation of the television comedy “SMILF” will appear in November 2018 on the channel Showtime, which is famous for serials with a similar theme. The theme of single motherhood is relevant in our time, thanks to which the series got a wide circle of fans and was successfully extended for one more season.
Bridget became a mother at the age of 20. The girl adores her young son Larry, but, unfortunately, the child was left without a father. Bird always led a wild life, rarely thought about the future and now she finds it difficult to adapt to the role of the mother, especially given that she does not have the means to support the child. The very thought of having to sit at home everyday with a child and erase hateful sliders drove her into a stupor.
Not having a steady steady income, Bridget could not provide the child with even the most necessary things, not to mention entertainment. Despite her deplorable situation, the girl tries to find a worthy companion of life, who will be able to receive her with the child.
But all the men she meets on her way, refuse to deal with her when they find out about the presence of the child. At such a difficult moment, there is a single close friend nearby – Tatu, the mother of Bridget. She gives the daughter invaluable help and often agrees to spend time with her grandson.
In the presence of so many problems, Bridget keeps on being a good man and tries to look at things with optimism. Even considering the complexity of her character, the girl never takes out her grievances on her beloved child. She still cherishes the idea of a successful marriage that will help solve all the problems and will connect her with family ties with a good person. Can a single mother build a real relationship? Where can she find a decent man who will accept a girl with a child?
Actors and their roles
- Bridget Byrd is an optimistic single mother, a lover of loose merrymaking, trying to independently educate and provide the child – Frankie Shaw.
- Tatu is Bridget’s mother, the only support for a negligent daughter with a shy character, adores her grandson, is always ready to help – Rose O’Donnell.
- Larry – a small child of Bridget – twins Anna and Alexander Rayner.
- The role of son Byrd was performed immediately by two girls of twins. The main factor in passing the casting was the colorful appearance of the child. Anna and Alexandra were ideally suited for this role.
- In addition to performing the main role, Frankie Shaw appeared in this series as a screenwriter, director and producer. “Mr. Robot” and “Twins” are considered the brightest of her past work.
- In 2018, the series was twice nominated for the Golden Globe, as the best television series of the year and in the nomination “Best Actress Frankie Shaw”.
- The producer of the first and second seasons was Michael London. He has already participated in the creation of the films “Bruce Lee: The Birth of a Legend”, “The Illusionist”. At this stage, working on the series “The Magicians”.
SMILF Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||November 2018|
|2x02||Series 2||November 2018|
|2x03||Series 3||November 2018|
|2x04||Series 4||November 2018|
|2x05||Series 5||November 2018|
|2x06||Series 6||November 2018|
|2x07||Series 7||November 2018|
|2x08||Series 8||November 2018|
|2x09||Series 9||November 2018|
|2x10||Series 10||November 2018|
Government Mind Control’ SMILF