Technologies go far ahead with each coming year. People create new technology, completely different ways of earning money and even try to squeeze their Internet currency into the world market. Izzy is trying to release to the world market exactly the currency that she created herself. This invention has no analogues, public services can not track it. But it is not so simple.
When will the series “StartUp Season 3” come out?
The continuation of the multi-part action movie “StartUp” will appear on November 1, 2018. The excitement caused by the film does not cease until now. For a short time, the series has a whole army of fans, with rapture watching the turn of events.
In Miami, a real war is fomenting over the introduction of the new currency “GenCoin”. A large number of people pursuing different interests are following the development of the market. Izzy at one time had no opportunity to graduate from Oxford University, but despite the lack of education, the girl independently invented a new crypto currency.
Her friend Nick is an excellent financier who is ashamed of his father, a financial schemer. Also, in their company there is the leader of the African-American criminal group Ronald. The dream of his whole life is to ensure a dignified existence for himself and his relatives.
While young people are creating a plan to implement the idea, the FBI staff member, Phil Rask, learns about everything, the task of which is not to give criminals the opportunity to commit financial fraud. To catch violators, he will go to many things and even cross the line of law.
In the first season, the fight was just beginning and the ending immediately indicated that the continuation would certainly appear. The second season put the life of each character under attack. It is not known – who will be alive closer to the finals of the third season?
Actors and their roles
- Izzy Moralles – Othmar Marrero. Member of the series “Graceland”, “Footballers”, “Players”, “Tonight with Platanito”. In the series “Alex, Inc.” Otmar got a psychologically heavy character, but the girl brilliantly coped with the task.
- Nick Tolman – Adam Brodie. Script writer, producer, actor. When he was 19 years old, dropped out and moved to Los Angeles, hoping to become an actor. In his account roles in the series “Smallville’s Secrets”, “Gilmore Girls”, “Lonely Hearts”, “Abode of Lies”, “New”.
- Ronald Daisy – Edi Gathegi. Acted in the films “Twilight Saga: New Moon”, “People X. First Class”, “My Bloody Valentine”. Also participated in the series “Doctor House”, “Veronica Mars”, “Black List. Atonement”.
- Phil Rask – Martin Freeman. The legendary doctor Watson from the television series Sherlock, where he starred Benedict Cumberbatch. In May 2016, the film “Avengers: Confrontation” appeared with Freeman. Thus, the actor joined the cinematography of the Marvel Universe.
- The plot of the film served as a great impetus for millions of people to visualize what it means to “go to their dreams.” The picture teaches you not to stop before the difficulties, and Edi Gathegi’s character shows that in any situation you need to remain a good person.
- The news that the series was extended for the third season appeared on November 15, 2017.
- Each season consists of 10 series, with a duration of 42 minutes and is broadcast on the television channel Craskle.
StartUp season 3 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||November 1 2018|
|3x02||Series 2||November 8 2018|
|3x03||Series 3||November 15 2018|
|3x04||Series 4||November 22 2018|
|3x05||Series 5||November 29 2018|
|3x06||Series 6||December 6 2018|
|3x07||Series 7||December 13 2018|
|3x08||Series 8||December 20 2018|
|3x09||Series 9||December 27 2018|
|3x10||Series 10||January 3 2019|