Steins Gate 0 season 2
Steins Gate 0 season 2 – sequel to the screen version of the most popular Japanese game in the genre of drama, science fiction, thriller, romance. The first volume of the manga adapted for the game was released in 2009, in September 2011 the first series of the first season was released. The action of the second season will take place in the alternative reality of “beta” – the offshoot of the storyline.
When the anime “Steins Gate 0 season 2” comes out
Anime Steins Gate zero season 2 is scheduled for April 2019, the exact date and number of episodes are not announced yet.
The plot of the “Steins Gate 0 season 2” unfolds in an alternative time loop of the “beta” level. The events of the beginning of this branch begin at the end of episode 23. There are two series in all: 23-alpha and 23-beta. The new season is unleashed just after the events of the second beta.
November 2010. Rintaro Okabe was unable to save Kurisa Makise, her assistant and lover. The hero refuses the idea to continue experiments and even no longer calls himself a “mad scientist” and “Phoenix of brutal reality”. Ocarin’s condition worsens: obsessive thoughts, depression, anxiety, nightmares, heavy memories are haunted. At the urging of Daru and Maury, Rintaro is sent to the psychoneurological dispensary for treatment.
Gradually, Ocarina’s routine life returns to normal until he met Maho Hijajo, a university colleague and neuroscientist, Chris. The girl tells Okarina about the start of the test drive of the innovative machine, which allows you to save memories and recreate the smallest personal characteristics of the character. Rintaro is excited, and not by chance: by a lucky coincidence … Maho saved the memory of Chris! And this means that the life of Ocabe is again brought up …
- Rintaro Okabe is the key character. It has a distinctive feature: when traveling in time and when transitions between time lines, it remembers all its hypostasis, actions and events. Okarin is an 18-year-old freshman at an electrical engineering college, often calling himself a mad scientist. He likes to talk to himself and chuckle, imitating evil geniuses. She wears a white coat.
- Kurisa Makise is an 18-year-old brilliant neuroscientist from America. Her works are published in the most popular scientific publications. Rintaro often calls her “Christina”, that the very girl terribly annoying. She is calm and quite shy, but if necessary she always inserts a strong word and will rebuff. Her father is a famous physicist who considers his daughter a rival in the scientific field.
- Mayur Shiyina is a 16-year-old girl, the best friend of Okabe since childhood. Mayuri is a kind and sensitive girl. She does not understand anything in physics and electronics, but she always supports Rintaro in case of failures. She adores sewing, is engaged in creating cosplay costumes and moonlighting in a cafe.
- Itaru Hashid (Daru) is a 19-year-old ally of Okabe. First-year student of an electrical engineering college. The brain center of anime characters: an excellent cracker and first-class programmer. At the same time, people are cautious and unsuccessful in their personal lives because of their extra weight and love for anime.
- Character Rintaro Okabe constantly calls himself “Hououin Kyouma” (“Hououin Kyouma”), which literally means “Phoenix of cruel reality.”
- The visual novel “The Gate of Stein”, the adaptation of which is anime Steins Gate 0 season 2, is the continuation of another computer game, “Chaos; Head”.
- The word “Stein” in the title of the franchise is directly related to the name of Albert Einstein, the creator of the theory of relativity, on the provisions of which the plot of the anime series is based.
Steins Gate 0 season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||Apr, 2019|
|2x02||Series 2||Apr, 2019|
|2x03||Series 3||Apr, 2019|
|2x04||Series 4||Apr, 2019|
|2x05||Series 5||Apr, 2019|
|2x06||Series 6||Apr, 2019|
|2x07||Series 7||Apr, 2019|
|2x08||Series 8||Apr, 2019|
|2x09||Series 9||Apr, 2019|
|2x10||Series 10||Apr, 2019|