Step Up: High Water Season 2
Tel and Janelle are twins. From a small age, the guys are seriously engaged in dancing and do not think without them their lives. And even if they do not have big finances, but no one will take their dream from them, because the craving for the dance sphere is firmly entrenched in the hearts. Everything changes abruptly when their mother is imprisoned. Now the guys have to rebuild their lives, in which there may not be a place for dancing.
When will the series “Step Up: High Water Season 2” be released?
Continuation of the dance series “Step Up: High Water” will be held at the end of 2018. The plot is based on a film with the same name, but the theme of the series in the opinion of the audience looks much more realistic.
Tel loves ballet, while Janelle prefers to dance hip-hop. They spent a lot of time in dance classes, but the mother’s conclusion ruined all the dreams of the children. They have to move to another city where the uncle lives. A man is ready to give them all the most necessary things and the first thing they do is arrange for young people to work for their company.
Janelle and Tel every day are becoming more unhappy, because they do not have the opportunity to do what they like. By chance, they learn about the High Water Art School, which is designed specifically for teenagers with a difficult financial situation.
Janelle does not hesitate to begin his studies, and after a short time Tel joins. Given their origin, the brother and sister have a number of financial and other problems that prevent them from feeling comfortable in the society in which they are, but during the first season they successfully overcome them.
Tel tries to stop the tyranny of classmates who accidentally learned that he is gay. In the second season, special attention will be paid to the promotion of the Body and Janelle in the dance sphere and their first rivals. Will the main characters succeed? And what will the price of glory be?
Actors and their roles
- Janelle is a freedom-loving African-American, sister of the Body, dancing in the direction of hip-hop, impulsive, proud, capricious, often scolding her brother, but this does not stop them from standing up for each other – Lauren Anisa McClain.
- Tel – gay and tried to hide it for a long time, in the first season he was beaten by the guys because of his love preferences – Petrich Jones.
- Seid Odom – one of the three directors of the High Water Art School, a singer and dancer, takes an active part in the lives of his students – renowned rapper Ne Yo.
- 1 season consisted of 10 series, lasting 60 minutes. It has already become known that the second season will also consist of 10 series.
- The series belongs to the film company “Lionsgate”.
- Jenna Duvan Tatum and Channing Tatum, who played the leading roles in the film ” Step Up”, took the production chairs in the series. Channing Tatum has long been engaged in production activities and successfully continues it to this day.
- The series describes in detail the problems of low-income families who can hardly afford an elementary housing, and also explains to teenagers that dancing is a painstaking work that does not always bring pleasure.
- Critics have found the series an excellent motivator for the youth audience. All the obstacles that are encountered in the way of talented children can be solved, even with great difficulty. Visual life situations provide a good learning base for the younger generation.
Step Up: High Water Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||end of 2018|
|2x02||Series 2||end of 2018|
|2x03||Series 3||end of 2018|
|2x04||Series 4||end of 2018|
|2x05||Series 5||end of 2018|
|2x06||Series 6||end of 2018|
|2x07||Series 7||end of 2018|
|2x08||Series 8||end of 2018|
|2x09||Series 9||end of 2018|
|2x10||Series 10||end of 2018|
STEP UP: High Water