Sisters Grace and Danielle Sullivan have just escaped from their mother’s control and have already managed to make themselves into trouble. The police and private detectives are looking for the girls everywhere. But the worst thing was that as soon as the detectives go on their trail, the girls disappear. What happened? Are the girls alive and how to get to their location?
“The Big Sky ss 2”: release date, announcementA sequel to the detective thriller “The Big Sky” has not been announced, although the twisted ending of Season 1 has made it clear that next season is theoretically possible. While the creators of the picture are silent, we dare to assume that season 2 will already appear in November 2021.
Jenny recently broke up with Cody to be alone with her thoughts and to give both of them time to rest. They have a common life and she hoped that they would be able to return to normal life. And now the girl was quietly drinking coffee in a nearby eatery. There are a few moments before she finds out that Cody is having fun with her close friend Cassie.
At this time, the two sisters are traveling to Montana in their car and on the way fight with a trucker named Ronald who cut them off. Being a mentally ill person, he stops, hits the girls with a stun gun and places them in the back of his cab, where a certain girl lies. When she wakes up, the girl says that she was moonlighting with her body in the parking lot and Ronald knocked her out with a stun gun. The girls understand that they need to come up with a plan that will allow them to avoid the fate of the rest of the hostages.
At this time, Jenny, deciding to sort things out with Cassie, goes to Cody’s office, where his mistress works as an assistant. After a fight and an explanation from Cody, Jenny decided to spend the night with him, and she did not even suspect that she was seeing him for the last time.
At night there was news of two girls missing. Cody immediately went to Montana to find clues and understand where they were going. Upon arrival, he meets Sheriff Rick Legarski, who seems to him a strange guy. Cody realizes that he is involved in the abductions, but the sheriff turns out to be quicker. Shooting Cody in his car, he hides all the evidence.
It turns out that Ronald works under the escort of a sheriff, delivering prostitutes to him, whom they end up selling for good money. But this does not work with the Sullivan sisters, because they are not representatives of the oldest profession. Rick covers his tracks, and at this time, Cassie and Jenny, who joined forces, decide to find the missing lover and the girls.
The situation is resolved, Cassie and Jenny begin to understand each other more, but there are still questions to be solved in the season 2.
Actors and their roles
- Jenny – Cody’s wife; broke up with him for a while so that they could understand themselves, but Cody decided to start a relationship with her friend Cassie; still loves her husband and tries to find an excuse for his actions; works in the police station, where her husband was kicked out several years ago for disobedience – Katheryn Winnick.
- Cassie – Jenny’s friend; in love with Cody; started a relationship with him only when he told her that he was over with Jen; consoles herself with memories of him, but realizes perfectly well that something happened to him, so she heads to Montana to find clues about Cody’s whereabouts – Kylie Bunbury.
- Ronald – a man oppressed by his mother, unable to take a step without her participation; works as a truck driver and is terribly proud of his vocation; in parking lots he steals prostitutes, having previously specified which of the relatives they have and whether they wanted to correct their fate – Brian Geraghty.
- Rick – the sheriff of Montana; he has a difficult relationship with his wife, he does not want intimacy with her, which terribly annoys the woman, since she is in the period of menopause – John Carroll Lynch.
- The project was created by Paul McGuigan, whom many viewers know from the TV shows “Luke Cage“, “Viktor Frankenstein”, “Scandal“, “Sherlock“, as well as from the movie “Lucky Number Slevin” with Bruce Willis in the title role. Paul participates in different genres and is diligent about innovation in his work.
- John Carroll Lynch loves his job, but in 2017 he decided to try himself as a director. After spending six months filming “The Lucky One”, which had a successful start in March 2017, John realized that he didn’t like it. He wants to act, get used to the role, amaze the audience, and not work on projects on the other side of the screen.
- Katheryn Winnick refused to change her look when she was advised to dye her hair brunette. She has been blonde for many years and did not plan to change her appearance. It was so important to her that even the increased fee had no effect. In the end, she did not lose anything, because in terms of the amount of airtime she still wins over her colleagues.
The Big Sky Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||November 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||November 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||November 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||November 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||November 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||November 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||November 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||November 2021|
TOP 5: Detective TV Shows