“The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II” is a story that captures the time between the events of “Fate/Zero” and “Fate/stay night”. The main character is Lord El-Melloi II, a former master who finds himself at the epicenter of mysterious circumstances after his participation in the Fourth Holy Grail War…
Genre – mystery.
The original name of the anime is Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo.
The other Anime name is Lord El Melloi II’s Case Files.
When will the sequel to the anime “The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II Season 2” be released?
An interesting plot with unexpected turns of events, magic – all this is contained in the anime “The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II”, the number of fans of which amounts to millions. Fans are sure that the new season will not be long in coming. But director Makoto Kato in his interviews does not share his plans.
Unfortunately, as of August 2022, there is still no information about the anime season 2.
In the world of magic there is no justice and equality. In this he is no different from our world. There is always a place of struggle, secrets and wars…
Waver Velvet grew up an ordinary guy who wanted to learn magic. Despite his weak natural abilities, he could work hard all day, absorbing one book after another. Years went by. Now Waver became a respected professor at the Mage’s Association. So the circumstances were that it was Waver who was destined to become Lord El-Melloi II. Until Reines El-Melloi matures and is not able to control everything, this responsibility is assigned to Waver.
Suddenly, London begins to sink into strange events full of mysteries and magic. Lord El-Melloi can not look at it calmly, he begins to act. Together with her student Gray, they unite efforts and knowledge, directing them to unravel the mysteries that have wrapped everything around like a web of a mystical enemy. In order to find the right answers, you need to start with the organization with which the Lord worked…
Anime main characters
- Lord El-Melloi II (real name Waver Velvet) – the third generation of the Velvet family; his grandmother was the beloved of a certain magician, but only Waver was the first of his kind who seriously chose the path of magic; after the death of his parents, Waver sold everything he had and invested all the money he had received into his studies; despite difficulties, Waver eventually began to lecture students, gradually increasing the audience, becoming respected among his colleagues; after some time, Waver takes on the title of Lord of the Clock Tower – El-Melloi II, gaining a reputation as a great teacher; Waver is physically underdeveloped, looks thin, since from childhood he devoted all his time to learning, not to sports; the protagonist had a high self-esteem, he considered himself a genius, above the rest, at the same time he was not confident, cowardly, quick-tempered – but with time the character changes; Waver is capable of hypnotic suggestion.
- Gray – originally a 15-year-old girl, a student of Lord El-Melloi II; bearer Noble Phantasm Rhongomyniad, Holy Lance of King Arthur; Gray was supposed to become the flesh of King Arthur, because of the external similarities with which she was never able to fully understand herself; the face of the girl caused Lord El-Melloi to have unpleasant memories of the Fourth Holy Grail War, so he asked Gray to wear a hood; the girl possesses the sacred lance of King Arthur, who was carefully kept and passed down from generation to generation; Gray has many abilities, such as energy conversion.
- Add – the mystical code of Gray, the form of Rhongomyniad, the holy spear; with the help of Add for Gray, great opportunities and abilities are opening up.
- Reines El-Melloi – the true heiress of the El-Melloi family, sister of Lord El-Melloi; after growing up, she is ready to take control in her hands, but for now these duties are performed by Lord El-Melloi; the girl has a strange character: she smiles when she sees the torment of others, while Reines is honest, straightforward; she treats the Lord as a servant, she does not respect him, although she considers her brother; Reines’ eyes are the main magic weapon.
- According to a Type-Moon’s 10th Anniversary Character Poll, the protagonist Waver Velvet from “Fate/Zero” ranked 15th place and 6th place like most popular among male characters. At the same time, Lord El-Melloi II took the 124th place.
- The first lightweight novel was published on December 30, 2014. As of the summer of 2019, 10 volumes were released.
- The anime series will be broadcast simultaneously in North, Central and South America, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
- The characters of light novels appeared in a free online Role playing game mobile developed by Delightworks and released in Japan on July 29, 2015 (for Android), on August 12, 2015 (for iOS).
The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|