The End of the F***ing World Season 3
James and Alyssa are two teenagers with mental disabilities. They’re driving around England in search of the girl’s father and unwittingly attract trouble to themselves. Such a trip does not bode well for them, but over time the matter is further complicated by the fact that young people have feelings for each other. How will their relationship in the future?
When will the series “The End of the F***ing World Season 3” be released?
The idea that season 2 may end on a minor note does not give peace to viewers. Therefore, everyone is interested to know – did James survive or did Alyssa continue on her way without him? And maybe now Alissa’s life is in danger?
It’s hard to say whether the director of the teenage drama “The End of the F *** ing World” will change the decision to close the project after two seasons. Currently, information about the filming of new series is not confirmed.
James has had mental problems since childhood. Rather, he himself thinks so. Everything happened after the suicide of his mother. He secretly takes away the lives of small animals from everyone and gets satisfaction from it. James’s biggest dream is to make a man hunt. In fact, take a life like yourself. And soon he even planned the first victim.
Alissa is no less complicated. Mother built a new life, and the girl remained unwanted for anyone. Even her stepfather can afford the caustic remarks about her. It’s a shame, but there is nothing to do – Alissa is forced to put up with the antics of her elders, but this makes her own character more and more disgusting.
Her terrible character was the impetus for the conflict with the silent James. Having said a few rude things to the guy, Alyssa wanted to get attention. At this time, James decided that it was this rude person who would become his first human victim. Having gone on a date with the girl, he did not forget to grab the knife in order to jab at her at random opportunity.
James imitated love interest, even kissed the girl, but the chance did not appear. Soon a conflict occurs in the house of Alissa, and the girl decides to go with James in search of her own father. On the way, the guys commit a crime, and towards the end of the season they learn that Alyssa doesn’t need a parent at all. Her mother is not the first woman abandoned by a scoundrel with a child.
When the police followed in the footsteps of juvenile delinquents, it occurred to James to furnish everything in such a way that Alyssa was not to blame. What was the impetus for such selfless behavior? After all, at first he just wanted to slaughter her — in the nearest bushes, in a hotel room, in a car — it doesn’t matter. The main thing is to kill.
As a result, from the thoughts of James it becomes clear that he begins to have feelings for Alissa. What do we learn from season 3? Not yet known. But let’s hope for the best outcome and the correction of the characters for the better.
Actors and their roles
- James – he saw his mother committed suicide, he kills animals from an early age and recently found a victim for herself, which was Alissa, while teenagers recognized each other, James managed to fall in love with a girl and go on a journey with her ended sadly for both – Alex Lawther.
- Alissa – a reckless girl who can offend anyone who deserves and does not deserve it, attracts James’s attention to herself, then falls in love, leaves with him in secret from her mother, tries to find her own father, but as a result is left with nothing, was saved by James who put her up for his hostage – Jessica Barden.
- The series was broadcast on several channels – Channel 4, All 4, and later Netflix began to spread the picture. Only after the intervention of the last channel views increased – Netflix pays great attention to advertising campaigns dedicated to the launch of new projects.
- Jessica Barden is a real star of insanity: an absent glance, critical squint, in the eyes is clearly read the desire to hurt your neighbor – she caused a furore at the casting. No one could have imagined that Jessica was in fact a very nice and well-educated lady.
- The series has crazy ratings! Teens started downloading immediately after Netflix launched an ad campaign. Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic believe that the series deserves universal recognition, thanks to the uncomplicated plot and acting talent of Alex and Jessica.
- Charlie Covell wrote the plot for the series. The woman has a beloved nephew who gives her great trouble. He became the epicenter of the experiences of women – partly the characters are written off from his nephew. Charlie herself usually takes part in the series as an actress, and the series “The End of *** World” was the 4th in a row Covell’s screenwriting work.
- Alex Lowther admitted that he does not understand his character, but he is trying to do everything possible so that James looks harmonious on the screen. In real life, Lauter will never offend an animal and treats flayer with contempt. He repeatedly mentioned this in his interviews, which he gave after the release of the series “The End of the F***ing World”.
The End of the F***ing World Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||not announced|
|3x02||Series 2||not announced|
|3x03||Series 3||not announced|
|3x04||Series 4||not announced|
|3x05||Series 5||not announced|
|3x06||Series 6||not announced|
|3x07||Series 7||not announced|
|3x08||Series 8||not announced|