Mike is in big trouble behind his back, and now he has a fresh start in life, working in a car dealership. By sitting here for the allotted time, he hopes to pass the suspended sentence and not end up in jail again. But a chance coincidence leaves him without work, livelihood and, most importantly, without hope for a quiet life.
“The Fugitive ss 2”: release date, announcement
The release of the TV show “The Fugitive” was postponed twice, because the coronavirus pandemic did not give the creators the opportunity to agree on the timing of the release of the TV series. Is there any information about the new season?
The sequel to the show “The Fugitive” has been postponed twice as the pandemic still prevents the creators from negotiating a timeline for the series. The latest information was that the project management is considering the option of creating season 2. If production of new episodes begins soon, then season 2 of “The Fugitive” may be released in August 2021.
Mike often introduced himself as his fake name. In fact, his name was Michelangelo. His parents gave him a name in honor of the great master of the Renaissance, but not in honor of one of the ninja turtles, as many think. Once at work, a client raged, who was unhappy with the fact that the former prisoner was working as an accountant…
Since this was not the first time that a client expressed his bad attitude, the superiors were forced to take extreme measures. Mike was fired. He urgently needed to look for a new job, since the suspended sentence could again be replaced with a real one, which the main character really did not want. The atmosphere at home is already terrible – a bad relationship with his daughter.
Three years ago, Mike went to jail, and his 6-year-old daughter did not understand why her father left her. Returning home, the daughter decided not to spend time with him and in every possible way refused to communicate with the parent. Mike’s wife even had to hire a psychologist to bring her daughter back to positive thinking and prepare her for the future life with her own father. But so far it was all in vain, and Mike suffered greatly from this.
After being fired, Mike was looking for work. Once, walking on the subway, he witnessed an explosion that killed his friend. Since in the past, Mike had to sit in prison, the special services, seeing him near the scene, decided to find the man guilty. But Mike has nothing to do with what happened, because he did not wish anyone any harm, although others do not care.
Mike begins to hide from his pursuers, but the police chief is on his trail. Det. Clay Bryce lost his wife in a terrorist attack a few years ago and hates bomber terrorists more than anything else. Having attacked Mike’s trail, he decided to make every effort to catch, neutralize and put back in prison the one who, in his opinion, was involved in the subway attack. But is he as close to the truth as you think?
Actors and their roles
- Michelangelo – a man with a sad past who had to go into hiding after being falsely accused of a terrorist attack; everyone calls him Mike; lost a friend in a terrorist attack; he is married, he has a daughter, with whom he has long been unable to build a loving relationship, because she despises him and does not want to have anything in common; trying not to go back to jail – Boyd Holbrook.
- Clay – the chief of police, eager to shoot Mike, because he believes him to be guilty of blowing up the subway; Clay is overlooking some details that could have shown him long ago that Mike was not guilty of what happened; gives orders that his subordinates do not always like; sometimes cruel, which affects colleagues – Kiefer Sutherland.
- The TV series initially received a lot of funding for advertising, thanks to which, even before the premiere, viewers knew the details and dreamed of seeing the project as soon as possible. Only after watching the first few episodes, critics admitted that the wait was not worth it. It seems that Kiefer Sutherland didn’t want to show his acting talent at all, let alone the rest of the actors.
- The TV show was directed by Stephen Hopkins, the creator of such super projects as “Tales from the Crypt”, “A Nightmare on Elm Street”, “Judgment Night”, “The Predator”, “Dangerous Game” … The peak of his career was for the 90s. And even though about 30 years have passed since then, his works are still popular and in great demand.
- One of the producers of the project was Cliff Lanning, whose services were too expensive. They had to part with him after the first filmed episode. Recall that Cliff participated in the creation of feature films such as “The Fast and the Furious 8”, “Godzilla: King of the Monsters”, “Fantastic Four”, “Pokémon Detective Pikachu” and others.
- The scene where Boyd Holbrook’s character falls after the explosion had to be filmed over 30 times. As a result, the actor suffered a slight concussion, which had to be treated for about a week. But it was worth it – Holbrook initially refused the services of a stuntman, because before filming he argued with colleagues that he would perform all the tricks on his own.
The Fugitive Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|