The Gifted Season 2
The American series “Gifted Season 2” is a joint project of the Fox television channel and the Marvel film studio.
Fans of the movie “X-Men” will adequately appreciate the series, because he is very closely associated with him. The show premiered in October 2017. Supernatural abilities, bright special effects, struggle for a life with a head will absorb the spectator who with impatience will wait for the next season.
Timing – 47-68 minutes. The number of episodes of the first season is 11.
The second season will consist of at least 10 episodes and will begin on September 25, 2018.
The plot of the series
The most ordinary American family, in which parents and two schoolchildren live, live their lives. Father Reed Strucker is constantly torn between work and family, mother Caitlin is the keeper of the family hearth, Andy’s son with a rather sensual nature and a beautiful daughter, Lauren, whose young school life beats with the key.
But all of their measured and familiar life suddenly changes in an instant. At a school party, peers, constantly teasing Andy, drag him into an empty classroom to throw out again his arrogance and ridicule. With their obscene statements, they awaken the abilities of Andy, which no one has ever guessed. As it turned out, Lauren also had the abilities of a mutant, but carefully concealed this fact. Having told all his parents, perplexed and worried, Reed and Caitlin decide to run into the race, because gifted super-power children are in great danger, because the government of the country “hunts” on such as they, calling them “mutants”.
Fleeing from government spetsrobotov, organizations that are studying similar mutations, (and simply from surrounding people who are afraid of mutants), the family gets into a secret group headed by Burevestnik. Members of this group, including its leader, are also endowed with super abilities that enable them to defend themselves and survive. The family joins the group, finding support in it and new ideas. Now the old life of the Strakers will never be the same.
In the new “Gifted Season 2”, the protagonists will continue the struggle for survival, include new mutants in the group, and also meet with people with even greater abilities, but having extremely unfriendly plans against humanity.
- Reid Strucker (actor Stephen Moyer) is the father of the family, a lawyer.
- Caitlin Strucker (actress Amy Ecker) is Reed’s wife, nurse.
- Lauren Strucker (actress Natalie Elin Lind) – daughter of Reed and Caitlin, a schoolgirl, cheerleader.
- Andy Strucker (actor Percy Hines-White) – son of Reed and Caitlin, a closed, lonely schoolboy.
- John Proudstar / Petrel (actor Blair Radford) – head of the secret organization of mutants, has several impressive abilities: a force capable of lifting up to 25 tons, high running speed.
- Marcos Diaz / Eclipse (actor Sean Til) is a member of a secret group, has the ability to control light.
- Clarice Fong / Blink (actress Jamie Chon) is a member of a secret group, has the ability to teleport.
- Lorna Dane / Polaris (actress Emma Dumond) – a member of a secret group, has the ability to magnetism.
The Gifted season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||September 25, 2018|
|2x02||Series 2||Octoder 2, 2018|
|2x03||Series 3||Octoder 9, 2018|
|2x04||Series 4||Octoder 16, 2018|
|2x05||Series 5||Octoder 23, 2018|
|2x06||Series 6||Octoder 30, 2018|
|2x07||Series 7||November 6, 2018|
|2x08||Series 8||November 13, 2018|
|2x09||Series 9||November 20, 2018|
|2x10||Series 10||November 27, 2018|
- Directed several films about the people of X Brian Singer decided to take a pilot episode of the series “Gifted”.
- In the 1st series on the mutant’s phone there is a ringtone – a musical theme from the animated series “X-Men” (1992-1997).
- In the pilot version of the series, Reed meets with Marcos at the bar, behind them hangs a picture with a wolf – a well-known spectator mutant.
- The first role of Natalie Elin Lind was received in 7 years, in fact, from this age and began her career.
- American scriptwriter, producer and director Matt Nix is the show’s screenwriter, i.e. is the executive producer, whose duties include the development of the project, work as a screenwriter and editor.
- BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense Season 2
- YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World Season 2
- The Orville season 2
- Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector Season 2
- The Simpsons season 30
- Game Night 2
- Journal of the Mysterious Creatures Season 2
- God Friended Me Season 3
- The Simpsons Season 32
- Red Oaks Season 4