How to reveal multiple main characters in one anime? The answer is simple – to collect them in one place, where everyone will prove themselves. The author of the story “The God of High School” invited all the heroes to the tournament. After all, it’s not a secret for a long time: vivid battle scenes are something that the viewer cannot refuse. A high rating of such anime is guaranteed!
The genre is action.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on July 6, 2020 (13 episodes).
“The God of High School ss 2”: release date, announcement
The main “thing” of the anime “The God of High School” is how the director depicts the fight scenes. Different styles, elaborate details, dynamism of scenes fascinate the viewer. After watching Episode 1, it’s clear that the anime adaptation has serious intentions to continue. Season 2 is just a matter of time. According to critics, new episodes will be released very soon, most likely in July 2021. Indeed, this time is quite enough for the production of one season, provided that the director immediately takes up work.
The “The God of High School” (GOH) tournament was organized by an unknown corporation. The goal of the competition is to find the strongest fighter among the high school students. The one who will be the first in the tournament will receive a prize – the fulfillment of one wish. At the same time, there are no restrictions in desires. The main thing is to be the first. There were enough people willing to start the tournament immediately. After all, everyone is confident in their abilities and hopes to receive something very desirable as a reward.
Jin Mo-Ri, Han Dae-Wi, and Yu Mi-Ra are excellent in their fighting styles. Hearing about the tournament, none of them doubted their victory. But the best of the best participate in this competition, so there are simply no weak opponents. But not everyone could guess who is behind the organization of the tournament and what goal they actually pursue…
- Jin Mo-Ri – accepted an invitation to participate in competitions in order to find a worthy opponent; his fighting style is Korean taekwondo, in which his legs are the main weapon of attack and defense; he does not borrow power from anyone; a little arrogant by nature, but cheerful and confident; martial art is his whole life.
- Han Dae-Wi – outwardly calm but powerful, strong and tough fighter; went to a tournament with the aim of making money, because his goal is to raise money for the operation of his seriously ill best friend; master of kyokushinkai karate; his “Borrowed Power” is Haetae, a mythical creature that controls water, and water can act as both a weapon and a defense.
- Yu Mi-Ra – at first glance, a sweet, modest and shy girl, in fact, she is a great fighter who knows no defeat; went to a competition in order to meet a fighter worthy in strength and spirit, because she must revive the family’s dojo; great swordsman; her “Borrowed Power” gives her several super powers, making her a strong contender.
- The manhwa was first posted on the Korean web portal Naver Webtoon on April 8, 2011. As of July 2020, 470 chapters have been released.
- On the basis of a digital comic in 2015, the game of the same name was released, which after a few months was downloaded to Google Play more than 1 million times. And that was just the beginning. Further, other mobile games began to be created, which are popular to this day.
- Viewers, having watched only the trailer for the anime, wondered: why are all the characters in the adaptation depicted with a red nose? Unfortunately, there is no concrete answer to this question. And we can only guess. Either this is a “trick” of the character designer, or it is a certain technique – so that the audience will remember the anime. Although we do not need to memorize the series, after the release of episode 1, the anime has a huge number of fans.
The God of High School Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||July 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||July 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||July 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||July 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||July 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||July 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||July 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||July 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||July 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||July 2021|
The BEST Action Anime of the Decade! (2010 – 2019)