The InBetween Season 2
Cassie Bedford is not like other people. Something happens in her mind that the simple people don’t understand – the girl is able to talk to the dead, which is both her gift and the curse. Cassie herself does not perceive such talent as a gift – she is firmly convinced that nothing good can be achieved in this way. But at one point, Cassie understands how she was wrong.
When will the series “The InBetween Season 2” be released?
Continuation of the mystical picture “The InBetween” will not appear. In November 2019, the leadership of the NBC officially announced the closure of the project.
The curse prevents Cassie from focusing on her personal life and career. Constantly having to adapt to the circumstances and try to get away with it when strangers notice that she behaves strangely. Cassie does not want her secret to be made public, so she only talks to a small circle of people about her talent.
The souls of the dead always come to the girl with requests – they want Cassie to help solve those problems that they did not have time or could not do during their lifetime. Torn between debt and personal needs, Cassie helps the dead.
But at one point, her help is needed by local police officers. Having found out about the gift that Cassie owns, law enforcement officers decided to bring her to one of the investigations. No matter how hard they believe in the talent of the seer, they are forced to turn to her for help. Cassie assists in the search for the killer.
So begins her career as one of the police assistants. Of course, at first, few people believe her gift, but over time, the girl proves her usefulness. A whole chain of cases begins, which only dooms Cassie to communicate with the other world. Will the girl be able to continue her investigative activities or will the forces leave her at one moment?
The case is not limited to just one killer. Cassie will understand that she is having difficulty communicating with the dead often, and the time on the watch of the policemen will melt away, because maniacs, terrorists and other criminals do not interrupt their plans and are also trying to harm civilians.
Actors and their roles
- Cassie – a girl who has the ability to contact the dead, can not always recognize the signs that the inhabitants of the other world provide her, but she understands everything she understands, tries to use in working with the police; Cassie is lonely, because few people want to start a relationship with such a special lady, a girl has to be content with a life in which there are more dead than living – Harriet Dyer.
- Tom Hackett – a Los Angeles police detective who investigates crimes along with Cassie, he has other methods of dealing with criminals and they are as effective as Cassie’s; Tom saved her life more than once when she was in a difficult situation – Paul Blackthorne.
- Damien Asante – Tom’s partner, former FBI agent – Justin Cornwell.
- The idea of creating the picture belongs to Moira Kirland, who previously worked on the creation of the series “Madam Secretary” for CBS. In addition to working as a showrunner and screenwriter, Moira is a writer, works with many TV companies and has a good income, which even some of her colleagues envy.
- Harriet Dyer in real life is a very superstitious girl. When one of the souvenirs lying on the table beside her accidentally fell on the set, Harriet rushed out of the room with a scream and then locked herself in her dressing room. They were able to get her out of there only an hour later, threatening that everyone would go home, and she would remain here alone.
- Paul Blackthorne on the set tried to start a romantic relationship with Dyer, but the lady was adamant. During the season 1, many members of the film crew entered into love relationships. Moira Kirland in one of the interviews said that they had to shoot the series “Santa Barbara”, and not a serious mystical series.
- Justin Cornwell was recognized as the most taciturn actor in the group by the end of filming for season 1. He never stayed with the rest of the actors. According to Justin himself, he comes to the site to work – he can chat at home. In addition, the gathering of film crew members takes time, and the guys did not have it anyway.
- Very often on the set mysterious events occurred. At first it was a souvenir that crashed near Harriet. Noticing her fear of such things, Paul Blackthorne occasionally made fun of her – this is where this “mystery” came from. Paul hid behind a wall and threw coins on the ground in front of Harriet’s nose. The girl was scared to madness, but then she laughed at herself along with her colleagues.
The InBetween Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||project is closed|
|2x02||Series 2||project is closed|
|2x03||Series 3||project is closed|
|2x04||Series 4||project is closed|
|2x05||Series 5||project is closed|
|2x06||Series 6||project is closed|
|2x07||Series 7||project is closed|
|2x08||Series 8||project is closed|
|2x09||Series 9||project is closed|
|2x10||Series 10||project is closed|
Top 10 BEST Sci-Fi and Fantasy Netflix Originals
- Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru: Dances with the Dragons season 2
- Sex Education Season 3
- FBI: Most Wanted Season 2
- This Is Us Season 5
- The Simpsons Season 32
- Sing “Yesterday” for Me Season 2
- The Blacklist Season 8
- Merc Storia: Yujutsushi to Suzu no Shirabe / Merc Storia: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl in a Bottle Season 2
- The End of the F***ing World Season 3
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 4