The Inbetween Season 3
Cassie is hard, but she tries to cope with her problems. For the sake of her own future, for the sake of living people, for those whose lives she still can save. With the ability to learn about how certain people died, Cassie tries to help detectives who have long considered her part of her team. But the psychic has not the best days…
When will the series “The Inbetween Season 3” be released?
The continuation of the multi-series exciting film “The Inbetween” will appear on the NBC television channel in the spring of 2021. A lot of controversy goes around every next season, since there are a lot of similar TV shows now. But still, every year the series is extended…
Cassie lives alone, in a beautiful house and makes friends only with the police. Her best friend is senior police detective Tom Hackett, who raised Cassie from time immemorial. The girl had no relatives, and he decided to pick her up and raise her as a normal person. A few years later, this happened.
Tom Hackett investigated the killings, and Cassie saw the victim being massacred. This went on for many years – Cassie saw herself at the site of the victim. Whether it was sucking blood, cutting eyes, falling under the wheels of a car, or any other death, Cassie managed to see it. Only occasionally were her visions vague.
Over time, the girl adapted to such a life. She began working as a bartender, and at that time Damien Asante, who became Tom’s new partner, arrived in the town. Hackett enthusiastically accepted the new man into his team and did not even understand the purpose of his arrival – to move from Los Angeles to Seattle, at least, is not the best prospect for a successful agent.
Over time, Damien and Tom get closer, and Tom understands how convenient it is to work with such an experienced partner. Damien meets Cassie, whom she laughs at first. But having ascertained the plausibility of her words, he realizes that it is necessary to ask for forgiveness. So Cassie has another friend who doesn’t tell anyone about the girl’s secret.
Season after season, the guys manage to reveal the most complicated stories. The methods of killers are becoming more sophisticated and sometimes even a complete vision of the picture does not answer the main question – who is the criminal. Only combined efforts and complete dedication will help them find the next maniac and drag him into prison.
Actors and their roles
- Cassie Bedford – a young woman who has no family or children; she is able to see the deaths of people whom she recently died; sometimes in just a few seconds it is possible to save a person from death; she is friends with Tom Hackett, who has been familiar to her since childhood; already at a conscious age, the girl met Demien; sometimes in her house there are dead people who cannot find peace – Harriet Dyer.
- Tom Hackett – Senior Inspector; most recently retired his long-time partner, who was replaced by Damien Asante; Tom is calm, cold-blooded, prudent, directs the whole department in which his current partner works; From childhood raised Cassie, trying to instill in the girl the best skills for life – Paul Blackthorne.
- Damien Asante – from the beginning of the series, new partner Tom; previously worked at the FBI; He came from a big city to a small Seattle, which caused a lot of questions, but for a long time Damien kept the reason for his visit a secret, only after a while he had to tell the truth to his close friends – Justin Cornwell.
- The series premiered on May 29, 2019. The ratings did not fly up as the creators desired, but consistently held the mark of 2 million viewers of each series. Each season consists of 10 episodes lasting 45 minutes.
- David Von Ancken became one of the many directors of the series. He worked for a long time on the project “Californication”, which dealt with a man abandoned by his wife and leading an asocial lifestyle. The most famous actors worked with David. But he himself chooses in favor of less famous personalities, since working with them is easier.
- Justin Cornwell is considered the most scandalous member of the trio of main actors. Twice the creators tried to terminate the contract with him, because he violated the terms of the contract and at the same time did not hesitate to sharply defend his point of view. After the 2nd season, the case almost got to court, but in the end the men managed to figure it out.
- After season 1, Paul Blackthorne stopped making fun of Harriet Dyer. The girl was terribly afraid of ghosts, and when the next joke of Paul reflected on her health, the man was seriously scared. Harriet was taken to the nearest hospital as her pressure jumped to the limit. Paul paid all the treatment as an apology for his misconduct.
The Inbetween Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||spring of 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||spring of 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||spring of 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||spring of 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||spring of 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||spring of 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||spring of 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||spring of 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||spring of 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||spring of 2021|